Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened next? 15:18 - Jun 22 with 632 viewswelwynranger

On this board at 10.45 on the night before the play off final. One of the posters wrote my wife has just told me to calm down its only a football match. He was asking if he could use it as mitigation in court. Some of the replies were divorce, murder,or my favourite which was shit in her favourite handbag and shrug your shoulders and say its only a handbag. What happened next?
What happened next? on 15:36 - Jun 22 with 586 viewsDiscodroid

i think lfw's very own krakken , geoffrey boycott should be released to deal with this delicate situation , by unleashing his concealed razor in the peak of his panama (his 'stock' delivery), on a length, nipping back, just outside the left eyebrow and therefore exposing the corridor of uncertainty in said wife.

Don't give up on us, baby
Don't make the wrong seem right
The future isn't just one night
It's written in the moonlight
Painted on the stars
We can't change ours
david soul @ founder of lfw principles on women in association football.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my good lady, joanne, took a 'selfie ', i believe it is known as in modern parlance yesterday.

she looked as if she had stepped straight from the pages of a jane austin novel. pure of character , wholesome, an english rose, if you will.
unfortunately , the top button of her starched blouse was undone, and i had to take remedial action..

i immediately unfurled a victorian dry slap, and whilst holding that sweeping pose over her prostrate figure, i read the lords 7th psalm verses 3 to 599995959 ,in ancient tongue, from memory, casting the devil in all his manifestations from her harlot soul.

we were due to take in an informative and entertaining sojourn to see the victorian beast oddity, john merrick. alas, once my blood was up , i took my corrective ministrations a step to far, and killed her using a flat iron.
so the silly cow has fu cked all that now.

such were my palpartations after my brutal assault on my wife , i had to be administerd a potion of opium and laudnum( 2parts arsenic) by my physician doctor pickwick.
she will pay most dearly for her tresspasses.

as i have no doubt, will i .

yours,
dr feelgood.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2014 15:36]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024