Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea fans on ssn 17:23 - Nov 5 with 1900 viewsQPRDave

Ha ha, anyone see ssn talking to chelsea fans on the streets in Maribor, about Jose comments that they were quiet on saturday?
Three of em proclaimed "there'd be plenty of noise tonight" while standing behind a couple of flags, and to prove their point launched into a rendition of carefree, only for 2 of em to drop out and da da da along seemingly not knowing the words!!
Chelsea fans on ssn on 17:26 - Nov 5 with 1882 viewsdanehoop

To be fair there isnt a lot of things to sing about in Slovenia's second city.

Although the local Lasko beer (pronounced Lash -ko) is both wonderfully named and nice tasting.

Never knowingly understood

Chelsea fans on ssn on 17:28 - Nov 5 with 1868 viewspaulparker

Carefree, Zigger Zagger , Celery & one man went to Mow are some of the vvankiest songs ever sung at football,
s8it songs from a bunch of kunts, I only hope they are staying in a Hostel where they get bummed to death

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chelsea fans on ssn on 17:44 - Nov 5 with 1820 viewsFredManRave

Chelsea fans on ssn on 17:28 - Nov 5 by paulparker

Carefree, Zigger Zagger , Celery & one man went to Mow are some of the vvankiest songs ever sung at football,
s8it songs from a bunch of kunts, I only hope they are staying in a Hostel where they get bummed to death

Wouldn't that be a B&BB - Bummed and Brown Bread.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Chelsea fans on ssn on 18:03 - Nov 5 with 1745 viewsHayesender

On an away trip many years ago, one of my mates started singing "carefree wherever you may be, we are QPR fc".

We soon told him to shut the feck up.

To be fair to him he later apologised

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chelsea fans on ssn on 18:59 - Nov 5 with 1619 viewsSnipper

Chelsea fans on ssn on 18:03 - Nov 5 by Hayesender

On an away trip many years ago, one of my mates started singing "carefree wherever you may be, we are QPR fc".

We soon told him to shut the feck up.

To be fair to him he later apologised

It wasn't my dopey cousin was it Dave? :-)
Chelsea fans on ssn on 19:23 - Nov 5 with 1550 viewsHayesender

Chelsea fans on ssn on 18:59 - Nov 5 by Snipper

It wasn't my dopey cousin was it Dave? :-)

Hahaha not this time Mark

Chelsea fans on ssn on 19:27 - Nov 5 with 1528 viewssmegma

Those two fans are colloquially known as Jeffries on account of some of them being heard to sing ""Jeffrey, wherever you may be, we are the famous knuckle dragging neo nazi scum' or something like that.
Chelsea fans on ssn on 19:40 - Nov 5 with 1484 viewsfreddieeddie

Have to say one of the wan*iest songs I think is

'Jose Mourinho is Ga*' song that we sing. Reminds me of a load of 11 year olds singing a naughty song at school. Did we sing that on Saturday anyone know? Please say no

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea fans on ssn on 20:14 - Nov 5 with 1399 viewsW13R

I think I just shat myself with laughing so much
Chelsea fans on ssn on 20:16 - Nov 5 with 1391 viewsHayesender

Chelsea fans on ssn on 19:40 - Nov 5 by freddieeddie

'Jose Mourinho is Ga*' song that we sing. Reminds me of a load of 11 year olds singing a naughty song at school. Did we sing that on Saturday anyone know? Please say no

And the god awful Drogba's got aids

Chelsea fans on ssn on 20:25 - Nov 5 with 1362 viewsRBlock

Chelsea fans on ssn on 19:40 - Nov 5 by freddieeddie

Nope. Just switched in between "Sit down Mourinho" to a more blunt "Fck of Mourinho"
Chelsea fans on ssn on 20:52 - Nov 5 with 1270 viewsGetMeRangers

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/update/2014-11-04/chelsea-manager-jose-mourinh

shame half their support have no idea who QPR are
Chelsea fans on ssn on 20:56 - Nov 5 with 1260 viewsfreddieeddie

Chelsea fans on ssn on 20:25 - Nov 5 by RBlock

Nope. Just switched in between "Sit down Mourinho" to a more blunt "Fck of Mourinho"

Good

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024