Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kids QPR shirts to a good home 16:21 - Feb 15 with 1076 viewsBlackCrowe

Been having a clear out today and we have four kids QPR home shirts (various sizes aged c.7-11) from the past four years or so.

Obviously not looking for cash just looking for a good home. Please PM me if you'd like them or know of any organisation that would take them.

Ta.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Kids QPR shirts to a good home on 16:36 - Feb 15 with 1059 viewsonlyrinmoray

Manc R was looking for some recently for his daughter to take to India Think she would have gone now though
Kids QPR shirts to a good home on 16:42 - Feb 15 with 1046 viewsstowmarketrange

Kids QPR shirts to a good home on 16:36 - Feb 15 by onlyrinmoray

Manc R was looking for some recently for his daughter to take to India Think she would have gone now though

I think it was the 16th Feb that she was going.
I did send off 3 but they seemed to have got lost in the post.I would've loved to see the persons face if they'd stolen the parcel thinking it was something valuable.
When I worked for the Royal Mail there was a bloke who got sacked for nicking a parcel containing about £2 in copper coins.Mind you,he was a Millwall fan.
Kids QPR shirts to a good home on 16:46 - Feb 15 with 1031 viewsCanadaRanger

Kids QPR shirts to a good home on 16:42 - Feb 15 by stowmarketrange

I think it was the 16th Feb that she was going.
I did send off 3 but they seemed to have got lost in the post.I would've loved to see the persons face if they'd stolen the parcel thinking it was something valuable.
When I worked for the Royal Mail there was a bloke who got sacked for nicking a parcel containing about £2 in copper coins.Mind you,he was a Millwall fan.

Change always comes with a price!

:)
Kids QPR shirts to a good home on 17:11 - Feb 15 with 1002 viewsmakaveli1882

Afternoon BlackCrowe,

I would be intrested if you are going to get rid of them , My nephew has come a few times with me this season he has just turned 8 and has autism so taking him can be difficult ...plus he lives in Bristol! but he keeps singing the Charlie song so the transformation is getting there :)

My Neice (his sister) is also getting interested and she turns 7 in 2 weeks ... However if someone has a charity or a better cause then offer to them ...if not I would really appreciate

Kind regards
Maka

You R's
Kids QPR shirts to a good home on 17:56 - Feb 15 with 973 viewsBlackCrowe

Kids QPR shirts to a good home on 17:11 - Feb 15 by makaveli1882

Afternoon BlackCrowe,

I would be intrested if you are going to get rid of them , My nephew has come a few times with me this season he has just turned 8 and has autism so taking him can be difficult ...plus he lives in Bristol! but he keeps singing the Charlie song so the transformation is getting there :)

My Neice (his sister) is also getting interested and she turns 7 in 2 weeks ... However if someone has a charity or a better cause then offer to them ...if not I would really appreciate

Kind regards
Maka

You R's

They're yours Maka. PM me your address and I'll stick in the post this week.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Kids QPR shirts to a good home on 23:17 - Feb 15 with 855 viewsMancR

Would have been perfect but she has already gone and already had her head down the toilet for 24 hours. Thanks to Stowmarket for making the effort, shame about parcel not making it :(
Andy Evans at club sorted some out for phoebe to take so should post pictures up soon
Kids QPR shirts to a good home on 20:19 - Feb 16 with 778 viewsmakaveli1882

Kids QPR shirts to a good home on 17:56 - Feb 15 by BlackCrowe

They're yours Maka. PM me your address and I'll stick in the post this week.

Thanks buddy you are a true gent...hopefully see you for a beer or two this season

will PM now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024