Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension 13:14 - Jun 9 with 2674 viewskarl

One for Disco who rates him.
Under contract until May 2016 but today has turned down a 12 month extension so given Dundee United policy of cashing in on their saleable talent I would say he'll be sold this summer.
I think he would be a good Championship player although his temperament is still questionable and the biting claims from the final match of the season are still ongoing but not sure if anything formal has been raised yet, he is denying it but video/camera evidence certainly isn't helping his cause
Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 14:05 - Jun 9 with 2549 viewspeejaybee

So he might not be a Vegetarian then.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 14:08 - Jun 9 with 2539 viewsjohncharles

He's been terrific for United over the last few years. love to see him LR. Him and Stewart Armstrong ( who we've watching, apparently)
[Post edited 9 Jun 2015 14:10]

Strong and stable my arse.

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 14:13 - Jun 9 with 2515 viewskarl

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 14:08 - Jun 9 by johncharles

He's been terrific for United over the last few years. love to see him LR. Him and Stewart Armstrong ( who we've watching, apparently)
[Post edited 9 Jun 2015 14:10]

Armstrong went to Celtic in January unfortunately JC, £3-4m apparently so be hard to prise him away, Celtic seemingly after £3m for Leigh Griffiths now so no bargains to be had at Parkhead I'm afraid
Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 18:39 - Jun 9 with 2311 viewsDiscodroids

id sell my grannys 1970's retro bar to get ciftci here. what a player.

i'll dress as Alfred E Numan for the day at work to get this snake hipped son of god to loftus road.

but i feel carlton cole is destined to join as a greyfriars upgrade.

go for it ramsey, or its a fishead in your bed. capiche?.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 18:51 - Jun 9 with 2281 viewsjohncharles

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 14:13 - Jun 9 by karl

Armstrong went to Celtic in January unfortunately JC, £3-4m apparently so be hard to prise him away, Celtic seemingly after £3m for Leigh Griffiths now so no bargains to be had at Parkhead I'm afraid

oops, yeah Armstrong's gone. How about a cheeky bid for Soutter ?
And some Smokies for Disco.

Strong and stable my arse.

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 22:19 - Jun 9 with 2022 viewskarl

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 18:51 - Jun 9 by johncharles

oops, yeah Armstrong's gone. How about a cheeky bid for Soutter ?
And some Smokies for Disco.

Souttarr attracting Arsenal, Southampton and Celtics interest apparently, i have to admit to seeing very little of him (was injured for part of the season) but he has been spoken very highly of and no shortage of takers it seems
Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 22:30 - Jun 9 with 2003 viewsDeepcutHoop

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 22:19 - Jun 9 by karl

Souttarr attracting Arsenal, Southampton and Celtics interest apparently, i have to admit to seeing very little of him (was injured for part of the season) but he has been spoken very highly of and no shortage of takers it seems

Signing him would be a real low point for the club.

Amirite?

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 23:26 - Jun 9 with 1912 viewsABR

Ciftci is extremely overrated and would have absolutely no impact in the championship, I have seen Ciftci play for Dundee United regularly this season as I'm an Aberdeen fan (QPR being the English team that i follow) and all the boy can do is score penalties, very lazy player. Our striker Adam Rooney would do a lot better job at the R's (28 goals this season) than Ciftci but I think he's staying with us for our title challenge this season.
Login to get fewer ads

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 23:44 - Jun 9 with 1884 viewsDorse

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 23:26 - Jun 9 by ABR

Ciftci is extremely overrated and would have absolutely no impact in the championship, I have seen Ciftci play for Dundee United regularly this season as I'm an Aberdeen fan (QPR being the English team that i follow) and all the boy can do is score penalties, very lazy player. Our striker Adam Rooney would do a lot better job at the R's (28 goals this season) than Ciftci but I think he's staying with us for our title challenge this season.

You are such a tease

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 08:36 - Jun 10 with 1745 viewskarl

Nadir Ciftci turns down contract extension on 23:26 - Jun 9 by ABR

I disagree on Ciftci's ability but his temperament is something we have talked about where he might not work hard enough in what is a very tough league. Personally I think Rooney is too one paced to take a chance on, he's had a great year but he had opportunities in the Championship which he wasn't able to take and I don't think it was anything to do with attitude or work rate so as a QPR supporter I wouldn't take a chance on him purely due to that history, as a Hibs fan I was gutted we missed out on him in our relegation year especially since the run of form he has gone on. Scottish football suits him for sure
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024