Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket exchange 23:40 - Aug 15 with 1334 viewsozexile

Hi all I have a spurs supporting mate over here in Oz who is going to London in a couple of weeks for the first time in years. I've tried to direct him to Loftus road but he's adamant he wants to see a premier league game. I've seen it mentioned on here a few times about a ticket exchange/selling website where he can buy tickets? Can anyone direct him to the best site please?
Ticket exchange on 09:26 - Aug 16 with 1205 viewsrunningman75

I got a QPR ticket for £25 on twickets for Saturday. I would have thought Spurs tickets are going to be far more expensive. I think Stub hub does tickets but not sure if the person has to be a Spurs member. Good cheap alternative tickets at Loftus Road should your mate not be able to get a Spurs ticket.
Ticket exchange on 09:42 - Aug 16 with 1175 viewsDWQPR

Spuds tickets are going to be very difficult to get this season given that they have demolished a corner of the Park Lane end and also a corner of the old East stand.

Capacity will be close to 30,000 for this season. Therefore he would be better off down LR

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ticket exchange on 10:54 - Aug 16 with 1132 viewsozexile

Thanks guys I've directed him there. I did say that he may as well go loftus road as we'll be prem in 9 months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024