Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most Odious current Owners 18:31 - Aug 12 with 1206 viewsTGRRRSSS

Most Odious current Owners on 18:33 - Aug 12 with 1200 viewsNorthernr

Allam all day. Deliberately destroying a city's football club because the council wouldn't hand over the keys to a publicly funded and owned stadium to him for £1 so he could build a big retail park around it and make a huge profit from it for himself.
Most Odious current Owners on 18:34 - Aug 12 with 1197 viewsTGRRRSSS

I was torn I only put Charlton on the basis of what came out today but cant argue your view at all Norf
Most Odious current Owners on 19:13 - Aug 12 with 1144 viewsSimonJames

You seem to have left out Blackpool owner (and convicted rapist) Owen Oyston.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 19:16]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Most Odious current Owners on 19:20 - Aug 12 with 1127 viewsJigsore

it has to be the Oyston's, the total creeps

Venky's aren't awful I think, just incompetent. I got the impression Vincent Tan is calming down too after a year or two in the spotlight. Must be a Malaysian thing

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Most Odious current Owners on 19:49 - Aug 12 with 1085 viewsMedwayR

I went for Allam, just for the lack of respect towards our football heritage by trying to rename Hull just to sell a few shirts to a few strange people who are just desperately waiting for a club called Tigers to exist, plus for the point Norf made. Tan came close for the kit change at Cardiff but he seems to be learning and repairing the damage. The Oystens are wrong'uns and the Charlton lot just don't get football and are too stubborn for their own good.

Good to see that the fit and proper persons test works.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 19:55]

Poll: Who’s better?

Most Odious current Owners on 20:59 - Aug 12 with 1001 viewsjohncharles

Who would have thought that someone could could along and blow Ashley, Alam, Tann and the Glaziers out of the water when it comes to shits running football clubs. Step forward that lot at Charlton. What a bunch of putrid aresholes. They make Briatore seem quite fragrant.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 21:01]

Strong and stable my arse.

Most Odious current Owners on 08:12 - Aug 13 with 854 viewsTGRRRSSS

Had forgotten Oystons.
But yes they are deserving of this poll but not changing it now

Being slightly kind on Venky's methinks.
Blackburn fans hate them with a passion, I've slowly followed their fortunes ever since I saw them state they were going for Champs League within 2 years of buying the club.
I knew immediately they'd be very soon relegated and they duly were within a season especially after they appointed Steve Kean.

From what I can gather many old and long standing staff were dispensed with, they had Shebby Singh for a bit (remember him)
Most Odious current Owners on 13:09 - Oct 6 with 605 viewsTGRRRSSS

AS it's International break was wondering what's the latest down at Charlton, seems to have gone quite on Duchalet and whats er name lately.
Login to get fewer ads

Most Odious current Owners on 15:28 - Oct 6 with 509 viewskensalriser

Allam may take it on football related matters, but that's not the poll question - and his misdemeanours are small fry compared to some of the others, especially Abramovich and the way he made his fortune.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024