Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of you go to this ? 00:45 - Jun 25 with 3419 viewsPommyhoop

The football fans against extremism march in London?
There seems to have been a great turnout. Did it make the news on telly?

Click on the title link rather than the 'play button'
[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 0:49]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Any of you go to this ? on 08:49 - Jun 25 with 3275 viewskitkev

yes really good day seeing all the clubs united against extremism no arrests no trouble everyone showing solidarity in these troubled days.
Any of you go to this ? on 12:19 - Jun 25 with 3095 viewsNorthernr

Is extremism over now then?
Any of you go to this ? on 12:33 - Jun 25 with 3073 viewsDorse

Any of you go to this ? on 12:19 - Jun 25 by Northernr

I looked outside. Couldn't see any.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Any of you go to this ? on 12:37 - Jun 25 with 3059 viewsTacticalR

What is meant by 'extremism'?

Air hostess clique

Any of you go to this ? on 12:40 - Jun 25 with 3051 viewsDorse

Any of you go to this ? on 12:37 - Jun 25 by TacticalR

What is meant by 'extremism'?

If it's hatred of Chelsea and everything associated with it then I'm off.

Any of you go to this ? on 13:21 - Jun 25 with 2972 viewsNortholt_Rs

No mention on mainstream news media...
[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 13:21]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Any of you go to this ? on 13:36 - Jun 25 with 2935 viewsRangersw12

Any of you go to this ? on 12:19 - Jun 25 by Northernr

Not when the mayor of London allows Hezbollah marches
Any of you go to this ? on 15:44 - Jun 25 with 2792 viewsDorse

Any of you go to this ? on 13:36 - Jun 25 by Rangersw12

Not when the mayor of London allows Hezbollah marches

Holloway's Lezboha marches were much more interesting.

Login to get fewer ads

Any of you go to this ? on 16:01 - Jun 25 with 2770 viewskensalriser

Damn it, I must have missed the Hezbollah march. Anyone know when the next one is?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Any of you go to this ? on 19:50 - Jun 25 with 2554 viewsDevonWhite

This was an EDL/nazi thing wasn't it? Shower of absolute cnts.
Any of you go to this ? on 19:52 - Jun 25 with 2548 viewsRangersw12

Any of you go to this ? on 19:50 - Jun 25 by DevonWhite

Nope , EDL had a separate march and Britain first were in Birmingham
Any of you go to this ? on 20:02 - Jun 25 with 2528 viewsNorthernr

Marches, peaceful or otherwise, accomplish little/nothing while tying up police. Has some radicalised Islamist somewhere seen the news and thought ''bloody hell these football blokes are right, I'll pack this in immediately"?

Even if it's completely peaceful police have to be there for crowd control, traffic management, just in case etc. The police in this city are chronically understaffed and overworked. Young north has worked 3 weeks straight, leave and rest days keep getting cancelled often at no notice at all. He worked Westminster and borough market. Do we really need to be creating more work for them by having vanity marches?
Any of you go to this ? on 20:37 - Jun 25 with 2469 viewsDevonWhite

Any of you go to this ? on 20:02 - Jun 25 by Northernr

Marches, peaceful or otherwise, accomplish little/nothing while tying up police. Has some radicalised Islamist somewhere seen the news and thought ''bloody hell these football blokes are right, I'll pack this in immediately"?

Even if it's completely peaceful police have to be there for crowd control, traffic management, just in case etc. The police in this city are chronically understaffed and overworked. Young north has worked 3 weeks straight, leave and rest days keep getting cancelled often at no notice at all. He worked Westminster and borough market. Do we really need to be creating more work for them by having vanity marches?

Rather than telling people they shouldn't be peacefully protesting, surely the solution to the police being massively overstretched is to stop the cuts and have properly funded public services.
Any of you go to this ? on 21:04 - Jun 25 with 2422 viewstonyQPR

Any of you go to this ? on 20:02 - Jun 25 by Northernr

I'm sure as your so wise on all things that breath, you'd of advised all the pro's and con's to young north,meanwhile enjoy your tea,biscuits,sympathy,prayers and candles while everything else around the city you live in,take your living from continues to be dragged back in time.
Any of you go to this ? on 22:53 - Jun 25 with 2304 viewsNorthernr

Any of you go to this ? on 20:37 - Jun 25 by DevonWhite

Rather than telling people they shouldn't be peacefully protesting, surely the solution to the police being massively overstretched is to stop the cuts and have properly funded public services.

Completely and utterly, totally agree. Disgraceful. Don't think I've said otherwise. That's obviously the main problem, 20,000 cut off the police numbers just as the terrorist threat was obviously being ramped up - smart move. They've had their stop and search powers restricted in case they're accused of being racist - result, knife crime sky rocketing. They've been told not to chase people on mopeds because if the little scumbag happens to go under a bus with a backpack containing 500 mobile phones the police will be accused of chasing them to their death and the Standard will run stories about "talented young footballer, never done anything wrong, can't believe why the police would be chasing him" - result, 600% increase (not an exaggeration) in crimes committed on or escaped from on a moped.

But while that is the case and all this sht is going on why are people going out of their way to create more work for them? Let's have a march - good idea, accomplish nothing, tie police officers up for the afternoon.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Any of you go to this ? on 22:54 - Jun 25 with 2301 viewsNorthernr

Any of you go to this ? on 21:04 - Jun 25 by tonyQPR

I'm sure as your so wise on all things that breath, you'd of advised all the pro's and con's to young north,meanwhile enjoy your tea,biscuits,sympathy,prayers and candles while everything else around the city you live in,take your living from continues to be dragged back in time.

I'd love to respond to this but I've absolutely no idea what it says or means.
Any of you go to this ? on 23:39 - Jun 25 with 2215 viewssmegma

Any of you go to this ? on 19:50 - Jun 25 by DevonWhite

No it wasnt. Get your facts straight. It wasn't a political March. It wasn't left or right.

No I didn't go on it. I'd never heard of it until Thursday. I havnt read a paper for weeks. I saw mentions of it online. Not sure whether I agree with it either. But it appears the press are trying to smear these people. They're also gutted there was no disorder, arrests, racist chanting, in fact no chanting whatsoever. So obviously 'a shower of absolute c*nts' eh ??

All that overtime for plod and not one arrest??
Any of you go to this ? on 23:51 - Jun 25 with 2202 viewsFredManRave

Any of you go to this ? on 22:54 - Jun 25 by Northernr

At least Fernandes is consistent.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Any of you go to this ? on 23:58 - Jun 25 with 2189 viewsCroydonCaptJack

No wonder people avoid these political threads. People get very nasty if you don't see things their way.
Any of you go to this ? on 08:30 - Jun 26 with 1972 viewsDorse

Any of you go to this ? on 23:58 - Jun 25 by CroydonCaptJack

No wonder people avoid these political threads. People get very nasty if you don't see things their way.

No they don't! Quick! Get him!

Any of you go to this ? on 08:52 - Jun 26 with 1940 viewsWokingR

Any of you go to this ? on 22:54 - Jun 25 by Northernr

I think he said you have a really small penis and like young boys
Any of you go to this ? on 12:29 - Jun 26 with 1782 viewsMick_S

Any of you go to this ? on 23:51 - Jun 25 by FredManRave

At least Fernandes is consistent.

Out a sways together hat-tastic mate.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024