Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eubank jr 23:21 - Oct 7 with 2135 viewsBrightonhoop

Still doing it.

The haters are a little quiet tonight. For a change.

Like his Dad, he's got it. Got what it takes.

Eubank jr on 23:31 - Oct 7 with 2113 viewsBoston

A big 'ead?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Eubank jr on 23:33 - Oct 7 with 2108 viewsBoston

Jokiey comment, never seen young Master Eubanks, probably never will.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Eubank jr on 23:38 - Oct 7 with 2101 viewsBrightonhoop

I think you will. He's astonishing, by dna not chance, it cant happen twice. But it is.
Knew his father back in the day.
Jnr is going a different route and worried about this one. Law of averages. And he barely broke a sweat. Fck me. Think he's the real thing. Very fast.
Eubank jr on 00:05 - Oct 8 with 2075 viewsdistortR

Eubank jr on 23:38 - Oct 7 by Brightonhoop

I think you will. He's astonishing, by dna not chance, it cant happen twice. But it is.
Jnr is going a different route and worried about this one. Law of averages. And he barely broke a sweat. Fck me. Think he's the real thing. Very fast.

I met Chris quite a few times, always liked him, he always made time for a chat. Met Peter too, thought he was a bit of a t@@t, but never told him that!!
Eubank jr on 03:01 - Oct 8 with 2010 viewsHunterhoop

Don't put profess to be an expert at all, and I didn't watch tonight, but every time I watch Eubank Jnr he looks exceptional. Phenomenally fast and fit as s butcher's dog. I thought he beat Saunders (in the same way I thought DeGake beat Groves years back).
Eubank jr on 04:29 - Oct 8 with 1993 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eubank jr on 00:05 - Oct 8 by distortR

I met Chris quite a few times, always liked him, he always made time for a chat. Met Peter too, thought he was a bit of a t@@t, but never told him that!!

I also met him several times through a mate who worked at Matchroom, and you’re right, always made time to chat to fans and he was a genuinely decent chap off camera.

We were up in Glasgow for his Ray Close fight. I’d nipped off to watch Simon Stainrod’s Dundee, and my mate stayed at the hotel, ordered some lunch and put the Benn, Eubank 1 video on the TV. Next thing, knock knock, he thinks it’s room service and opens with ‘Just bring it in thanks’

Expecting the waiter to follow him in, the door closes. Odd he thinks, so he goes back, opens the door and Chris Eubank is stood there. My mate is walloped and Eubank says, ‘I just heard the commentary, can I watch it with you?’

So the pair of them sat in the room watching the fight and he’s telling my mate what he was thinking at key points! When he left he departed saying ‘It’s on for October with Nigel!’

As a separate aside, I do the best Chris Eubank impression!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Eubank jr on 16:04 - Oct 8 with 1742 viewsDWQPR

I’ve also met Chris Eubank on a couple of occasions and can also say what a thoroughly nice guy, respectful and polite. I real eccentric Englishman at his best. Shame many more people are not like him.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Eubank jr on 23:10 - Oct 9 with 1502 viewsNortholt_Rs

Eubank jr on 23:38 - Oct 7 by Brightonhoop

Any one would’ve beat that Turk - he was proper pony. Best fight of the night was in the crowd. The 28-year Old ‘junior’ needs some proper competition in the ring to prove he is anywhere the calibre of his old man.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

Eubank jr on 00:09 - Oct 10 with 1473 viewsLythamR

Eubank jr on 23:10 - Oct 9 by Northolt_Rs

Any one would’ve beat that Turk - he was proper pony. Best fight of the night was in the crowd. The 28-year Old ‘junior’ needs some proper competition in the ring to prove he is anywhere the calibre of his old man.

Well if Groves win on Saturday thats his next opponent, didnt see the fight against the Turk but i will be willing to pay to watch him against Groves and then in the final

The Burns v Crolla fight which was free to view (ish) on Sky at the same time was a cracker
Eubank jr on 07:50 - Oct 10 with 1383 viewstraininvain

Difficult to judge Eubank jr as he's only fought one half decent opponent and lost to Billy Jo Saunders. He looks the part but his defence is wide open at times so he's going to need a granite chin like his old man.
Eubank jr on 09:12 - Oct 10 with 1324 viewsGloucs_R

I'm another one who had met eubank and he had the firmest handshake I've ever experienced.... 😉

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024