Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham fans in the home end 09:05 - Apr 27 with 1649 viewsRblockPrior

Few guys I know have mentioned a very large amount of Birmingham fans have got tickets in the QPR end tomorrow, I am hoping there is not much trouble.

I suppose this is the issue with not giving them the away bottom tier for their last away game.

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Birmingham fans in the home end on 09:19 - Apr 27 with 1621 viewsRangersw12

Load of rubbish , we get this once a year about loads of away fans in the home end and it always fails to materialise

Only way Blues will have got tickets is if Rangers fans got them so there might be handful but nothing to write home about
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 9:20]
Birmingham fans in the home end on 12:10 - Apr 27 with 1453 viewsuxbridge_bluenose

Birmingham fans in the home end on 09:19 - Apr 27 by Rangersw12

Load of rubbish , we get this once a year about loads of away fans in the home end and it always fails to materialise

Only way Blues will have got tickets is if Rangers fans got them so there might be handful but nothing to write home about
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 9:20]

That's correct mate, I know of about 30 dotted about, me included. Like you say nothing to write home about. Got 2 off Rs mate.

KRO
Birmingham fans in the home end on 12:27 - Apr 27 with 1405 viewsJuzzie

I've been going to Loftus Road for 35 odd years and there's only been two times I can remember when there were significant numbers of away fans in the home end;

1) Chelsea, 1986 Milk Cup 1/4 final [1-1 draw and we done them 2-0 in the replay :)] - 'kin loads of the cnts in the Loft.

2) Portsmouth, league game in the 90's when they were in Ellerslie Road and got into the upper loft. It was the game that created 'R Block' as we know it today (combined with lower loft now being the family stand).

That's about it. The West Ham FA cup game doesn't really count as that was due to forgeries of away tickets forcing Police to move West Ham fans into the west Paddocks and moving out QPR fans from there into east Paddock and lower loft.

[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 12:40]
Birmingham fans in the home end on 12:36 - Apr 27 with 1367 viewsDannyPaddox

I like the story of why Birmingham sing Keep Right On To The End of the Road. From what I gather the fans picked it up from one of their Jock players during a mid-50s season when they reached the Cup Final without a single home tie. Alas they lost the final to Mancester City and Bert 'broken-neck' Trautmann. Regards to the Brummies. I usually have a good time when I'm up there. Looks like we'll be meeting again next season too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024