Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
third uefa competition on the way? 11:11 - Sep 11 with 1621 viewsbob566

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/uefa-set-to-introduce-third-club-competi
third uefa competition on the way? on 11:24 - Sep 11 with 1590 viewsSir_Chops

I thought it was a real shame they merged the UEFA cup and Cup Winners' Cup in the first place.
third uefa competition on the way? on 11:57 - Sep 11 with 1524 viewsade_qpr

Wondering there goes the League Cup or better just restrict it to Championship Clubs and below. With 3 comps and possibly half the Premier in Europe and the other half avoiding relegation many may want a lighter fixture list.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

third uefa competition on the way? on 11:58 - Sep 11 with 1523 viewsDannyPaddox

The third round draw for the (Irn Bru?) Scottish Challenge Cup includes Sligo Rovers, Coleraine, Connahs Quay Nomads, and Sutton United. And even some Scottish clubs. It's like a Poundshop Europa League in deep-fried batter created by stealth and it's now my favourite European competition. Hue & Cry are drawing the balls sometime today.

If Sutton draw Ross County it would mean a 1200 mile round trip.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2018 12:30]
third uefa competition on the way? on 12:07 - Sep 11 with 1498 viewsLowerloftLad

maybe it's time for a bit of a cup competition shake up
in England

league cup should included some Welsh and Scottish sides that do not included any sides playing in eurpen comptions

paints trophy I think should included all the championship sides gives us a chance of actually winning something and would give the competition a bit of credibility

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

third uefa competition on the way? on 13:40 - Sep 11 with 1361 viewsDannyPaddox

BREAKING NEWS: Sutton United go to Dublin.

THE DRAW FOR THE THIRD ROUND OF THE IRN-BRU CUP WAS MADE AT THE OLD FRUITMARKET IN GLASGOW THIS AFTERNOON AND RESULTED AS FOLLOWS…

IRN-BRU Cup third-round draw

East Fife v Queen of the South
Arbroath v Edinburgh City
Bohemians v Sutton United
Dunfermline Athletic v Alloa Athletic
Ross County v Montrose
St Mirren Colts v Queen's Park
Motherwell Colts v Sligo Rovers
Connah's Quay Nomads v Coleraine

Ties are due to be played on the weekend of October 13/14
third uefa competition on the way? on 01:06 - Sep 12 with 1205 viewstimcocking

For me, i can't see any point in a cup for league teams which doesn't involve the top flight.
It's like saying we can't win a cup we're too sh!t, let's have a new cup for the cr@p teams that's effectively worthless. Like having a second school sports just for the kids who aren't athletic.

Nice for those tiny clubs mentioned, but i find it slightly insulting for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024