Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive post on how the club treated my daughter on Wednesday! 12:22 - Aug 30 with 2039 viewsmjtaylor76

I always think it's good to get something positive out there about the club when you can.

On Wednesday day I received a call from Tom at the club saying that as I had recently signed my 10 year old daughter up for club membership and it was to be her first game, they'd like her to go on the pitch before. Obviously, we jumped at the chance.

At the game, we were met at our seats and walked down to the dugout to watch the players warm-up. She even got to pass the ball back a few times. We sat in the dugout and the official photographer took some pictures which we have today been sent. She also met Eze which was her highlight. Tom took us back to our seat and gave her a goody bag.

Obviously, we don't need to talk about the actual match which followed! We all know supporting QPR for a lifetime can be a slog, hopefully, this experience will keep her going for a few more years!

Just think it's worth shouting out to the club when they do this kind of thing so well. I'm certain this doesn't happen for free to children who go along to 'bigger' clubs.
Positive post on how the club treated my daughter on Wednesday! on 13:00 - Aug 30 with 1956 viewsstowmarketrange

My daughter has had a season ticket for 12 years and that hasn’t happened to her yet.I think that she is a bit old to be a mascot now,but I’m glad your daughter was picked out and enjoyed herself.

My eldest got picked to be a mascot st the Chelshite friendly game in 2001,so that was definitely a highlight.Especially as we won 3-1 after being 1-0 down.
That was the first and last time I’ve ever took my Mrs to a game.
Positive post on how the club treated my daughter on Wednesday! on 13:24 - Aug 30 with 1898 viewswokingrs

My youngest son was selected as the junior hoop mascot last week v Wigan.

The club looked after him fantastically well and allowed his elder brother to join in with a kick around on the pitch before the game. The club have since sent some great pictures to us and it is a day both my boys will remember.
Positive post on how the club treated my daughter on Wednesday! on 15:54 - Aug 30 with 1786 viewstimcocking

If they actually contacted you, that's superb.
Positive post on how the club treated my daughter on Wednesday! on 20:07 - Aug 30 with 1617 viewsmjtaylor76

Positive post on how the club treated my daughter on Wednesday! on 15:54 - Aug 30 by timcocking

If they actually contacted you, that's superb.

I've no idea why they selected her. They called at about 2pm in the afternoon on the home phone. Wouldn't have happened if we weren't in I guess.
Positive post on how the club treated my daughter on Wednesday! on 13:55 - Aug 31 with 1424 viewsBoston

Positive post on how the club treated my daughter on Wednesday! on 20:07 - Aug 30 by mjtaylor76

I've no idea why they selected her. They called at about 2pm in the afternoon on the home phone. Wouldn't have happened if we weren't in I guess.

Shame we couldn’t persuade you to purchase a time share or double glazing but as thanks for listening we’d like to present you a free opportunity at being a mascot....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024