Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quarentine 14:21 - Mar 19 with 1038 viewswelwynranger

Day 1

Plan to stay in for up to 6 weeks. I have 2 full freezers, all my cupboards are full and plenty to drink. Shouldn't need to go out at all.

Day 2

In the supermarket buying a Twix
Quarentine on 04:41 - Mar 20 with 856 viewsLoftgirl

Day 3

Learning to spell 'quarantine'?
Quarentine on 06:43 - Mar 20 with 802 viewsdistortR

i like the way they are playing the "in it all together" card while making people self isolate.

I was going to say you can't have your cake and eat it, but it seems that welwyn can.
Quarentine on 14:18 - Mar 20 with 653 viewsBoston

Quarentine on 06:43 - Mar 20 by distortR

i like the way they are playing the "in it all together" card while making people self isolate.

I was going to say you can't have your cake and eat it, but it seems that welwyn can.

I say old chap, corker of an idea, Isle of Mans the perfect size to set up a leper, sorry Corona colony donchathink? Surrounded by its own moat, we can have the odd warship circling the place huh, give you your own machine gun tower if you want. For the greater good and all that, pip pip.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Quarentine on 17:23 - Mar 20 with 586 viewsdistortR

Quarentine on 14:18 - Mar 20 by Boston

I say old chap, corker of an idea, Isle of Mans the perfect size to set up a leper, sorry Corona colony donchathink? Surrounded by its own moat, we can have the odd warship circling the place huh, give you your own machine gun tower if you want. For the greater good and all that, pip pip.

well, we have got people coming over in their camper vans because they think it's virus free - it isn't now, ta.

But, if i get a black suit, a gun and AUTHORITY i'm going with your idea. I'll be a nightmare, btw.
Quarentine on 17:29 - Mar 20 with 577 viewsR_from_afar

Day -1: Panic buy, hoard
Day 6: Set up a pop-up shop in the Arndale Centre, selling packs of loo roll for a tenner for two

I don't mean the original poster, by the way!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Quarentine on 17:35 - Mar 20 with 567 viewsBoston

Quarentine on 17:29 - Mar 20 by R_from_afar

Day -1: Panic buy, hoard
Day 6: Set up a pop-up shop in the Arndale Centre, selling packs of loo roll for a tenner for two

I don't mean the original poster, by the way!

Day 9,487: there’s not many of us left now...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Quarentine on 18:33 - Mar 20 with 519 viewsJuzzie

Quarentine on 17:23 - Mar 20 by distortR

well, we have got people coming over in their camper vans because they think it's virus free - it isn't now, ta.

But, if i get a black suit, a gun and AUTHORITY i'm going with your idea. I'll be a nightmare, btw.

My Dad lives in St Ives which so far seems to be free from the big C.

However, all the fkkers who have second homes there have decided to come down from London, Birmingham, Manchester etc to self isolate.

How stupid are these people?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024