Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thats us safe then. 16:12 - Jul 5 with 2170 viewsqpr_1968

roll on next season.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Thats us safe then. on 16:16 - Jul 5 with 2115 viewsNorthernr

oooh careful mate, we might still lose all five matches while a collection of half a dozen teams who haven't been able to manage more than a point a game for the last 11 months suddenly put together a collection of 4-0 wins. Remember when it happened the other year and we were relegated? Well, not relegated, but basically relegated, relegated morally.
Thats us safe then. on 16:17 - Jul 5 with 2090 viewsted_hendrix

Thats us safe then. on 16:16 - Jul 5 by Northernr

oooh careful mate, we might still lose all five matches while a collection of half a dozen teams who haven't been able to manage more than a point a game for the last 11 months suddenly put together a collection of 4-0 wins. Remember when it happened the other year and we were relegated? Well, not relegated, but basically relegated, relegated morally.

Enjoy the win, just enjoy the win Clive.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Thats us safe then. on 16:18 - Jul 5 with 2082 viewsqpr_1968

I know mate, just got caught up in the win.

god knows if we'd won the championship.

Thats us safe then. on 16:22 - Jul 5 with 2045 viewsLblock

Mind your tights Shirley

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Thats us safe then. on 17:01 - Jul 5 with 1818 viewsPaddyhoops

Let's hope that pu all the pessimism to bed.
A solid performance all round and after the Fulham game (which we should have won) was coming.
Yes we were shit in the first two games and Warburton
Was rightly criticised however some off it was way over the top.
He's not a manager who does six losses in a row and despite some setbacks he's done brilliantly.
How many away wins now??
A lot more than previous years!!
Crack on now and aim for 60. Luton will be down and the baggies up. Two away banker's for a kick off!!🤭🤭
Thats us safe then. on 17:20 - Jul 5 with 1708 viewsBrixtonR

In fairness, prior to today, I think you were totally wrong about the likelihood of relegation.
But then I still (unfortunately) remember 84-85
I went to all but 5 games that season and we never used to even score away. Can you imagine that after the proper team highs of 83-84? (That absolute cnt Mullery should be hung on the pitch cnt) but of course, the games I missed were 3 wins a draw and one loss (FA cup kell fkn surprize v Donny) but I digress Rangers absolutely sleepwalked towards relegation. We stayed up only cos Norwich drew 0-0 with Newcastle. We lost 1-3 to Man U, proper mayhem on the Green, Bradford Fire :-(
Then Coventry won all of their 27 games in hand, last game of the season in July (pretty much) they smashed unbeaten Everton 4-1...4 fkn 1 and stayed up. The six-fingered freaks went down so not all bad.
Oh and Tony Inzenco wrote a book which in my considered opinion even after dabbling with my friend Amanda is the reading equivalent of a bus times table.

So I think your scorn should be somewhat diluted towards those of us who thought the worst after the

But yeah we should be alright
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 10:01]
Thats us safe then. on 17:24 - Jul 5 with 1692 viewsqprd

Would finishing 15th or higher be considered a moral promotion?
Thats us safe then. on 17:39 - Jul 5 with 1591 viewsterryb

Thats us safe then. on 17:24 - Jul 5 by qprd

Would finishing 15th or higher be considered a moral promotion?

It would be a higher placing than the last three seasons so morally we would have promoted ourselves!
Login to get fewer ads

Thats us safe then. on 17:55 - Jul 5 with 1520 viewsNorthernr

Thats us safe then. on 17:20 - Jul 5 by BrixtonR

In fairness, prior to today, I think you were totally wrong about the likelihood of relegation.
But then I still (unfortunately) remember 84-85
I went to all but 5 games that season and we never used to even score away. Can you imagine that after the proper team highs of 83-84? (That absolute cnt Mullery should be hung on the pitch cnt) but of course, the games I missed were 3 wins a draw and one loss (FA cup kell fkn surprize v Donny) but I digress Rangers absolutely sleepwalked towards relegation. We stayed up only cos Norwich drew 0-0 with Newcastle. We lost 1-3 to Man U, proper mayhem on the Green, Bradford Fire :-(
Then Coventry won all of their 27 games in hand, last game of the season in July (pretty much) they smashed unbeaten Everton 4-1...4 fkn 1 and stayed up. The six-fingered freaks went down so not all bad.
Oh and Tony Inzenco wrote a book which in my considered opinion even after dabbling with my friend Amanda is the reading equivalent of a bus times table.

So I think your scorn should be somewhat diluted towards those of us who thought the worst after the

But yeah we should be alright
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 10:01]

"I thought you were totally wrong about that until it turned out to be the case."
This is kind of what I mean. Why do we do this to ourselves every year?

Good post though - Incenzo wrote a book?! I must read this...
Thats us safe then. on 18:40 - Jul 5 with 1363 viewsRanger_Things

I can't get excited about these behind closed doors games. I thought it may have been because we were losing matches but even watching us win was meh.

Roll on next season.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 18:51]
Thats us safe then. on 18:55 - Jul 5 with 1288 viewsqprxtc

Thats us safe then. on 18:59 - Jul 5 with 1266 viewsqpr_1968

Thats us safe then. on 18:55 - Jul 5 by qprxtc

Touche

Thats us safe then. on 19:01 - Jul 5 with 1250 viewsqprxtc

Clive,

I demand that you and Finney have a punch up in the next podcast while you feed him some Hovis and he sticks some gladioli up your nostril.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 19:05]
Thats us safe then. on 19:03 - Jul 5 with 1233 viewsqpr_1968

Thats us safe then. on 18:40 - Jul 5 by Ranger_Things

I can't get excited about these behind closed doors games. I thought it may have been because we were losing matches but even watching us win was meh.

Roll on next season.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 18:51]

same as I felt.

Thats us safe then. on 19:26 - Jul 5 with 1141 viewsNorthernr

Thats us safe then. on 19:01 - Jul 5 by qprxtc

Clive,

I demand that you and Finney have a punch up in the next podcast while you feed him some Hovis and he sticks some gladioli up your nostril.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 19:05]

If he does that thing again where he says our loan signings are sht this season then says other Championship clubs are able to pick up quality strikers like Jordan Hugill from non league I'm going round there.
Thats us safe then. on 19:42 - Jul 5 with 1054 viewsqprxtc

Thats us safe then. on 19:26 - Jul 5 by Northernr

If he does that thing again where he says our loan signings are sht this season then says other Championship clubs are able to pick up quality strikers like Jordan Hugill from non league I'm going round there.

If it’s good enough for Farage....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024