Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lyndon calling — Column 16:33 - Sep 2 with 1851 viewsNorthernr

Considering the merits of Dykes compared to Hugill, and what we might have on our hands with him this season. Thanks to Theo for the column...

Lyndon calling — Column 2nd Sep 2020 16:32
Theodore Lloyd-Hughes considers the role new striker Lyndon Dykes will play in the QPR team, the big boots he has to fill, and why he might be the right fit for us. 4

Lyndon calling — Column on 16:56 - Sep 2 with 1736 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good analysis. Thanks Theo.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lyndon calling — Column on 18:20 - Sep 2 with 1470 viewsjoolsyp

Really enjoyed reading that - more please Theo!
Lyndon calling — Column on 20:31 - Sep 2 with 1189 viewsHastings_Hoops

Good article.

I think Hugill’s goals per minute stats have clearly benefitted from playing a season of Warbs Ball [tm]. I bet that even Kojoe would relish playing loan striker in a Warbs Ball team.

we need to remember that Chair only played 50-60% of the game time that Eze did last season, so he is potentially already closer to being a solution to filling the midfield goals void than the raw numbers might indicate.
Lyndon calling — Column on 09:34 - Sep 3 with 509 viewsRs_Holy

Lyndon calling — Column on 20:31 - Sep 2 by Hastings_Hoops

Good article.

I think Hugill’s goals per minute stats have clearly benefitted from playing a season of Warbs Ball [tm]. I bet that even Kojoe would relish playing loan striker in a Warbs Ball team.

we need to remember that Chair only played 50-60% of the game time that Eze did last season, so he is potentially already closer to being a solution to filling the midfield goals void than the raw numbers might indicate.

Sammy Kojoe… now theres a blast from the past. All I can remember about Samuel was a cracking goal against Ipswich and he used to run in a strange way.... like he'd crapped himself.
Lyndon calling — Column on 10:04 - Sep 3 with 471 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks for the analysis.

My main concern about Dykes, on my very limited viewing and observation, is that many referees in this league will be very quick to penalise him for his aggressive style. This could lead to attacks breaking down, lost possession and possibly worse if defending at the time. I noticed in one of the friendlies he was blown up a few times by the slightly fussy official.

Looking forward to seeing him battle away and hopefully fill that lone striker role in a very assertive, aggressive and successful manner.
Lyndon calling — Column on 10:36 - Sep 3 with 435 viewsW7Ranger

Very enjoyable read.

Looking forward to seeing him play this season. Liking what I see so far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024