Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man U game 11:39 - Jul 19 with 3072 viewsAberystwythR

Are we needing to provide evidence of a negative test/vaccination to attend this Saturday? Haven't seen much about it from the club
Man U game on 12:27 - Jul 19 with 3001 viewsRog

Ticket page still says...

The club is awaiting further guidance as to whether supporters will have to provide proof of vaccination, a negative test or they have natural immunity to attend. We will inform supporters as soon as we have an update.

I've managed to get the NHS app to show proof but this could be a real mess on Saturday.
Man U game on 12:29 - Jul 19 with 2986 viewsNorthernr

Went to the golf on saturday, haven't got the app and nor will I be getting the bloody thing unless qpr force me to for entry. Did a lateral flow test on Friday, registered the result on the government website, they send you confirmation of the result in a text message with a date and time stamp and that was sufficient at the turnstile for me to be allowed in.
Man U game on 13:26 - Jul 19 with 2849 viewsStanisgod

Got a feeling it may be worth getting to the Millwall game at 1.30, what with the app and non digital and test proof etc.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Man U game on 13:44 - Jul 19 with 2805 viewsPinnerPaul

Man U game on 13:26 - Jul 19 by Stanisgod

Got a feeling it may be worth getting to the Millwall game at 1.30, what with the app and non digital and test proof etc.

About the time I normally arrive anyway
Man U game on 13:53 - Jul 19 with 2774 viewsOakR

What would be the process for kids primary age who won't be vaccinated?

Poll: Will we stay up?

Man U game on 13:55 - Jul 19 with 2762 viewsTW_R

Man U game on 13:44 - Jul 19 by PinnerPaul

About the time I normally arrive anyway

In that case, you should get there at 11.
Man U game on 13:56 - Jul 19 with 2757 viewsPinnerPaul

Man U game on 13:55 - Jul 19 by TW_R

In that case, you should get there at 11.

Man U game on 16:35 - Jul 19 with 2572 viewsslmrstid

Man U game on 13:53 - Jul 19 by OakR

What would be the process for kids primary age who won't be vaccinated?

They get to sneeze on Michael Gove (maybe)
Login to get fewer ads

Man U game on 17:57 - Jul 19 with 2444 viewsNorthernr

Proof of full vaccination required for entry to nightclubs and "other venues where large crowds gather" from the start of September. Negative test insufficient.
Man U game on 18:18 - Jul 19 with 2390 viewsdenhamhoop2

Man U game on 17:57 - Jul 19 by Northernr

Proof of full vaccination required for entry to nightclubs and "other venues where large crowds gather" from the start of September. Negative test insufficient.

So someone like me who has been jabbed twice can attend even if I could quite easily have CoVid but my niece who cannot get the vaccine as she is pregnant even having tested negative for the virus cannot attend. Yet again all clear and well thought out policy by this Government
Man U game on 18:32 - Jul 19 with 2362 viewsArty

Man U game on 18:18 - Jul 19 by denhamhoop2

So someone like me who has been jabbed twice can attend even if I could quite easily have CoVid but my niece who cannot get the vaccine as she is pregnant even having tested negative for the virus cannot attend. Yet again all clear and well thought out policy by this Government

I volunteer in a vaccine clinic and we give pregnant women Pfizer, there is always a clinical lead (Dr) available for them if they wish to discuss prior to vaccination. The NHS are able to vaccinate pregnant women if they so wish, therefore it is down to the individual. It is after all their choice and respected as such.

Personally I’ve been double jabbed and can’t wait.
Man U game on 18:43 - Jul 19 with 2320 viewsdenhamhoop2

Man U game on 18:32 - Jul 19 by Arty

I volunteer in a vaccine clinic and we give pregnant women Pfizer, there is always a clinical lead (Dr) available for them if they wish to discuss prior to vaccination. The NHS are able to vaccinate pregnant women if they so wish, therefore it is down to the individual. It is after all their choice and respected as such.

Personally I’ve been double jabbed and can’t wait.

She chose not to get vaccinated because she was reasonably certain she would be ok with the vaccine but was unsure just how the baby would react to it. It is not really known whether there would be any after effects on unborn foetus as you said her choice. I do get concerned whenever any medical issues are mentioned the NHS solution is to administer Pfizer as I had Astra Zeneca not exactly a ringing endorsement
Man U game on 19:07 - Jul 19 with 2283 viewsArty

Man U game on 18:43 - Jul 19 by denhamhoop2

She chose not to get vaccinated because she was reasonably certain she would be ok with the vaccine but was unsure just how the baby would react to it. It is not really known whether there would be any after effects on unborn foetus as you said her choice. I do get concerned whenever any medical issues are mentioned the NHS solution is to administer Pfizer as I had Astra Zeneca not exactly a ringing endorsement

They also offer Moderna, but we don’t have that at my location. Still all the best denham and hope you both are able to attend. Got a good feeling about this season . I’ve posted a link to the info we have in clinic (if I’ve copied it right) if that helps in anyway.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/safety-of-covid-19-vaccines-when-give
Man U game on 20:19 - Jul 19 with 2145 viewsBoston

Man U game on 18:43 - Jul 19 by denhamhoop2

Well, lets look on the bright side. I had Pfizer.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024