Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giroud and Mbappe feud - in the style of Spiral 23:33 - Jun 13 with 1393 viewsMrSheen

Perfectly timed as always, it seems the French don’t like each other. Giroud as Tintin, by the book, show us your medals. Mbappe as Ali, boy wonder, everyone wants to build his squad around him. Benzema is Gilou, rough round the edges old timer who sleeps in his car and doesn’t want too much scrutiny of his behaviour out of work. Laure Deschamps trying to get everyone to hold together for a result before it falls apart.

Tempting to call out Non Giroud, merde!
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 23:39]
Giroud and Mbappe feud - in the style of Spiral on 23:48 - Jun 13 with 1325 viewsBoston

Yes, I also found it entertaining.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Giroud and Mbappe feud - in the style of Spiral on 07:26 - Jun 14 with 1161 viewsdenhamhoop2

Positively Dutch in their dispute but it is possible to be successful in football even if players don't like each other Sheringham and Cole being an example of this
Giroud and Mbappe feud - in the style of Spiral on 11:38 - Jun 14 with 899 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Can't help wondering with these things sometimes if it's not a deliberate bit of PR from the French camp, their media etc in order to create a false impression of what's really going on. Bit like when Oasis had a new album coming out, one of the monobrow midget morons would try and start a fight in a pub or something equally daft to get on the front page of the S*n. Cos they're proper hard and from moss side like, lets try and initiate some interest in the new upcoming three chord wonder.

Still can't see past the French winning this to be honest, they're just so strong all over the pitch, even Pogba (albeit played in his correct position) was unplayable in the last world cup.
Giroud and Mbappe feud - in the style of Spiral on 15:01 - Jun 14 with 743 viewsLazyFan

You cannot call people crazy or mad anymore.

So, I would say the French have always been mentally challenged. Hearing voices, doing poems at press conferences and so on.

I am not sure it really affects them, they will still win majors. Storm in a teacup this.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024