Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Co-Op Bank 17:53 - Jun 11 with 1923 viewstoboboly

Bunch of cntfckers.

I need statements for both a mortgage application and to instruct a solicitor. Of course they are all online but the solicitor needs hard copies and the mortgage company is ok with a PDF.

Problem is that proof of funds means that my statements need to include recent transactions and the online statements aren't available until a certain date to cover these - ie they dont include the last few days when a number of transfers into the account have occurred.

For these recent transactions it's a csv file which isn't acceptable. The branch wont print anything and will just stamp my printout, however as it doesnt include the recent transactions showing proof of funds that isn't any use.

I have tried requesting a full set online (for which i will be charged) but over 100 minutes later they still dont have the decency to reply to me. Getting them on the phone is impossible.

It's my fcking money you cnts, let me get a piece of fcking paper to prove it.

Absolute thunder cnts. Never go near the co-op bank. Absolute cnts.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Co-Op Bank on 00:34 - Jun 12 with 1616 viewsjohncharles

Had an account with them some years ago and they were absolute sh*te.

Strong and stable my arse.

Co-Op Bank on 08:49 - Jun 12 with 1441 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I hope they didn't ask you to score their performance out of 10!

I've had a co-op current account for about 12 years. Soon after I joined they took over the brittania building society. A couple of years later they'd shut them all including the one near to where I lived at the time. Most of their co-op branches have now gone too although there is one close to where I am now which I do use. If that goes so do I most likely.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Co-Op Bank on 09:58 - Jun 12 with 1369 viewstoboboly

Co-Op Bank on 08:49 - Jun 12 by CliveWilsonSaid

I've had a co-op current account for about 12 years. Soon after I joined they took over the brittania building society. A couple of years later they'd shut them all including the one near to where I lived at the time. Most of their co-op branches have now gone too although there is one close to where I am now which I do use. If that goes so do I most likely.

Think i have a work around with screenshotting and turning it i to a pdf for them to sign. After that i am done with them.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Co-Op Bank on 10:09 - Jun 12 with 1347 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Co-Op Bank on 09:58 - Jun 12 by toboboly

Think i have a work around with screenshotting and turning it i to a pdf for them to sign. After that i am done with them.

Good plan. Cntfckers! 😂

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Co-Op Bank on 10:24 - Jun 12 with 1311 viewsLlanranger

You can open a csv file in Excel and print it from there. You may have to import it first or it may ‘open with’
Co-Op Bank on 11:06 - Jun 12 with 1271 viewsTW_R

Co-Op Bank on 10:24 - Jun 12 by Llanranger

You can open a csv file in Excel and print it from there. You may have to import it first or it may ‘open with’

You can save to PDF in Excel too.
Co-Op Bank on 11:53 - Jun 12 with 1222 viewsBklynRanger

Co-Op Bank on 09:58 - Jun 12 by toboboly

Yeah that's what l've done in the past for the wife's visa.

I usually go in then and explain things, ask them to stamp and sign those pages. (Last one was before all of this pandemic stuff of course - now the new approach of banks is to have someone at the front trying to make sure you don't go in at all.)

Having everything online just doesn't work for some of these applications these days.
Co-Op Bank on 15:11 - Jun 12 with 1117 viewsderbyhoop

Co-Op Bank on 08:49 - Jun 12 by CliveWilsonSaid

I was doing an IT contract not long after they bought Britannia. It was a poor deal for a company losing money hand over fist. I think Co-op got pressured by FSA.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024