Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 08:08 - Apr 17 with 1875 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Good News

Channel 515
11.55pm on Monday night

Hopefully we stick with youth, attack more, go for it and get the win to get Derby relegated.

I am confident although it is based on Warburton actually selecting the right players.
I'd stick with the same team that played Huddersfield.

U R's
[Post edited 17 Apr 2022 8:34]
QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 09:16 - Apr 17 with 1737 viewsOldPedro

Game also available on Sky Sports red button and QPR+ in the UK

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/live-stream-available-for-qprder-160422/

"SUPPORTERS in the UK and Ireland will be able to watch QPR’s Sky Bet Championship clash with Derby County live on QPR+.

However, EFL Dark Market territories can watch, along with the UK and Ireland"

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 12:29 - Apr 17 with 1647 viewsNorthantsHoop

It would be good to send Derby down tomorrow, if results elsewhere don't go their way. Surely we can't lose 4 in a row at home. I shall be ever hopeful for a strong finish in our last 2 home games, as I take my seat in the Upper Loft. Tasty game in prospect, Derby have to go for it, a draw is no good to them.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2022 12:31]
QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 13:43 - Apr 17 with 1608 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Easter miracle here in USA too its on ESPN + but at the more reasonable hour of 9am superhoopdownunder.
I would love to see QPR score early then slam home 3 or 4 to keep this new good vibe that suddenly has re appeared .
QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 15:11 - Apr 17 with 1565 viewsBoston

We're working tomorrow. Unusually for me, I'll have a majority non-English first language crew being subjected to the live Nick & Andy commentary. A newer member of the workforce is a Brazilian called Elvis, though interested in football, has no preference for any particular club, so I'll be attempting to get him hooked with our 'stunning' victory over WR's Derby. I have the man hanging drywall at the moment, can't stop mentioning to all and sundry that Elvis is rocking(a reference only those in the US labour force might grasp!).

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 01:17 - Apr 18 with 1457 viewsCLAREMAN1995

QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 15:11 - Apr 17 by Boston

We're working tomorrow. Unusually for me, I'll have a majority non-English first language crew being subjected to the live Nick & Andy commentary. A newer member of the workforce is a Brazilian called Elvis, though interested in football, has no preference for any particular club, so I'll be attempting to get him hooked with our 'stunning' victory over WR's Derby. I have the man hanging drywall at the moment, can't stop mentioning to all and sundry that Elvis is rocking(a reference only those in the US labour force might grasp!).

Yeah but who is taping Boston ?
Dont think work is an excuse for uploading those highlights now haha
QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 08:05 - Apr 18 with 1370 viewsdistortR

QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 09:16 - Apr 17 by OldPedro

"SUPPORTERS in the UK and Ireland will be able to watch QPR’s Sky Bet Championship clash with Derby County live on QPR+.

but, presumably, residents outside the uk but with a team in the English league, have to navigate their way through Russian Babes and Asian cryptocurrencies?!
QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 10:03 - Apr 18 with 1325 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 15:11 - Apr 17 by Boston

If there is a God and she's listening, please, please, please tell me that you've arranged for someone in Boston's crew to have the presence of mind at the end of the shift, to stay behind and utter as the Brazilian departs the site....

Elvis has left the building!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 10:30 - Apr 18 with 1291 viewsBoston

QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 10:03 - Apr 18 by PlanetHonneywood

If there is a God and she's listening, please, please, please tell me that you've arranged for someone in Boston's crew to have the presence of mind at the end of the shift, to stay behind and utter as the Brazilian departs the site....

Elvis has left the building!

Oh we’ve worked our way through the whole gamut in the last two weeks. “Where we working tomorrow, Boss? “In the ghetto” etc etc etc.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 14:37 - Apr 18 with 1186 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR vs Derby live coverage in Australia on Bein Sports 3 on 09:16 - Apr 17 by OldPedro

Why is it called a Dark Market, sounds kinda sinister like the Dark Web? Think I am in a dark market here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024