Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF 20:42 - Sep 5 with 2346 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m watching the Boro v Sunderland game and the ref is Darren Bond.An Alice band and silver highlights on a referee.Wtf is going on with the world?
WTF on 20:52 - Sep 5 with 2253 viewsStanisgod

To be honest I couldn't care less if the refs wear pink tutu s and ballet shoes, just f#cking ref properly.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

WTF on 21:04 - Sep 5 with 2206 viewsdezzar

Thought exactly the same Stowmarket , bring back Roger Kirkpatrick, Gordon Hill , Jack Taylor etc
WTF on 21:11 - Sep 5 with 2175 viewsNoDiddley

WTF on 21:04 - Sep 5 by dezzar

Thought exactly the same Stowmarket , bring back Roger Kirkpatrick, Gordon Hill , Jack Taylor etc

Danny Gabbidon, QPR legend if only for his monotone welsh accent, where/why did Sky
Think he’d be good?
As Yosser said “ Give me a job I can do that”
WTF on 21:25 - Sep 5 with 2100 viewsqpr_1968

you wouldnt get var wearing an alice band.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

WTF on 22:06 - Sep 5 with 1921 viewsBoston

Gordon Hill.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

WTF on 22:07 - Sep 5 with 1927 viewsstowmarketrange

WTF on 22:06 - Sep 5 by Boston

Gordon Hill.

You want some?
WTF on 00:03 - Sep 6 with 1715 viewsdezzar

WTF on 22:07 - Sep 5 by stowmarketrange

You want some?

I’ll give it ya
WTF on 00:08 - Sep 6 with 1699 viewsdezzar

I https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqFiT6JhEa5fGXrdhtvVUlAB9K this one
Login to get fewer ads

WTF on 04:42 - Sep 6 with 1610 viewslightwaterhoop

He is a pretty obvious attention seeker which is the last thing you want in a referee.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2022 4:52]
WTF on 10:38 - Sep 6 with 1217 viewsterryb

I'm all for seeing a reincarnation of Roger Kirkpatrick, but quite a lot of refs in those days were as bad as what we have today.

I had the joy of Gordon Kew being in charge of a pre seson friendly I was playing in in 1973. He had recently moved to Amersham & played cricket with our manager for Chesham Bois & agreed to be in charge of a Chesham St Marys match as part of his preparation for the season.

Anyhow, he stopped the game with us in attack & gave an indirect free kick against us & called me over to give me a warning. "Shut up, you've moaned more at me than Stan Bowles ever has"!

A free lesson to me that you are given more decisions if you keep the official onside!

His last game that season was the FA Cup final between Liverpool & Newcastle.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024