Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So that’s what it’s supposed to look like – Preview 19:03 - Aug 18 with 2728 viewsNorthernr

So that’s what it’s supposed to look like – Preview 18th Aug 2023 18:51
The result and performance at Cardiff last Saturday has lifted some of the aggressive levels of doom around QPR’s prospects in 2023/24, but more to the point the system and style was much more what we’d thought and hoped a Gareth Ainsworth QPR might look like. 2

So that’s what it’s supposed to look like – Preview on 20:02 - Aug 18 with 2465 viewsNorthantsHoop

Good assessment Clive, but think if we get ahead a positive result will happen, it's when we go behind heads go down and have not shown the nous to recover. Going for a 1-1 or even a 2-1 win if we score first.
So that’s what it’s supposed to look like – Preview on 20:03 - Aug 18 with 2457 viewsNorthernr

So that’s what it’s supposed to look like – Preview on 20:02 - Aug 18 by NorthantsHoop

Good assessment Clive, but think if we get ahead a positive result will happen, it's when we go behind heads go down and have not shown the nous to recover. Going for a 1-1 or even a 2-1 win if we score first.

Hope you’re right mate.
So that’s what it’s supposed to look like – Preview on 21:18 - Aug 18 with 2251 viewsCiderwithRsie

Well, we now know what to do about all those pointless pressers.

Get Rayan Kolli's dad in to do them and see how Sky cope with that.
So that’s what it’s supposed to look like – Preview on 21:22 - Aug 18 with 2235 viewsQPR_Hibs

Just googled the 4 QPR youth players from 2005 that Jack Supple mentioned as I don't remember any of them. Let's hope the 4 that played on Wednesday have slightly better careers.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

So that’s what it’s supposed to look like – Preview on 21:43 - Aug 18 with 2157 viewsterryb

The second most important match of the season for me. December 29th is THE one that matters!

We will be avoiding the "inter city" trains from Ipswich tomorrow in the hope that we can find a seat & hopefully most of their fans will be staying on & not boring us on the 6.00pm return!

IMO this is the best Ipswich team since the side we met in 04/05 & at the risk of stevec having a fit, Luongo has been controlling games for them ever since he joined in January!

I've only seen highlights of the Cardiff & Norwich matches , but at least I feel more confident now that we're not in for a stuffing! Hopefully Kolli will be preferred to Adomah & that we see him playing at some point tomorrow.

The two points of interest team wise is who will replace Dykes? And will Dozzell start? I was very much against signing him, but this may be the match where he could excel!

COME ON MY TEAM
So that’s what it’s supposed to look like – Preview on 11:40 - Aug 19 with 1124 viewsderbyhoop

So that’s what it’s supposed to look like – Preview on 21:22 - Aug 18 by QPR_Hibs

Just googled the 4 QPR youth players from 2005 that Jack Supple mentioned as I don't remember any of them. Let's hope the 4 that played on Wednesday have slightly better careers.

The only name that rings any bells was Pat Kanyuka. And not too many bells, either.
I think the other 3 played 4 games between them before dropping into non League.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2023 12:35]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024