Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA Tickets 20:19 - Mar 20 with 2249 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Why only 1400 tickets? Seems a bit on the low side.
WBA Tickets on 20:22 - Mar 20 with 1797 viewsloftboy

It says initial allocation and as they are straight on general sale we will probably get more.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

WBA Tickets on 21:03 - Mar 20 with 1744 viewsmakaveli1882

WBA Tickets on 20:22 - Mar 20 by loftboy

It says initial allocation and as they are straight on general sale we will probably get more.

Cause we don't fill our away ends ! Club gets gets charged for what it does not sell, think we take 3-4k there if it matters, which it will
WBA Tickets on 22:14 - Mar 20 with 1711 viewsSonofNorfolt

I've got to buy about 30
WBA Tickets on 01:41 - Mar 21 with 1651 viewsthemodfather

WBA Tickets on 22:14 - Mar 20 by SonofNorfolt

I've got to buy about 30

too many...we couldn't sell chelsea out at home..500 is plenty.

chelsea away are £52 and £55, cup was less....
WBA Tickets on 01:48 - Mar 21 with 1648 viewsNorthernr

Csn't sell out chelsea at home, can't sell out Liverpool at home, can't sell out Everton away first away game in the prem for 15 years - if you want a ticket at West Brom and don't get one, where the fck have you been?
WBA Tickets on 06:10 - Mar 21 with 1639 viewsBazWoT

Get an ipod, that record is stuck.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

WBA Tickets on 09:31 - Mar 21 with 1593 viewsRangersw12

WBA Tickets on 01:48 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Csn't sell out chelsea at home, can't sell out Liverpool at home, can't sell out Everton away first away game in the prem for 15 years - if you want a ticket at West Brom and don't get one, where the fck have you been?

More due to price than anything else

WBA Tickets on 09:39 - Mar 21 with 1588 viewsgjc104

WBA Tickets on 09:31 - Mar 21 by Rangersw12

More due to price than anything else

25 quids and 10 for U16's aint bad?
Login to get fewer ads

WBA Tickets on 09:44 - Mar 21 with 1583 viewsRangersw12

WBA Tickets on 09:39 - Mar 21 by gjc104

25 quids and 10 for U16's aint bad?

I was referring to not selling out Liverpool and Chelsea games
WBA Tickets on 11:25 - Mar 21 with 1552 viewsballbag

My match and train ticket combined cost less than a restricted view seat for tonight's game.

WBA Tickets on 12:13 - Mar 21 with 1525 viewsW7Ranger

Change the record guys - booooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggg!!
WBA Tickets on 12:50 - Mar 21 with 1487 viewsrobith

Any feeling on how quickly these will sell?

I've booked my train tickets but I don't get paid until Monday
WBA Tickets on 13:50 - Mar 21 with 1445 viewsYorkRanger

WBA Tickets on 01:48 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Clive, with respect, I wonder if its necessary to throw this back in someone's face everytime a question is raised about an away ticket allocation. The subject has been well rehearsed.

Personally I think the question as to whether a 1400 allocation is sufficient for an away game in the Midlands that could be critical for our Premiership future, is not unreasonable for a message board threat without all the old Auntie Nelly stuff getting raised (again)
WBA Tickets on 13:54 - Mar 21 with 1437 viewsNorthernr

WBA Tickets on 13:50 - Mar 21 by YorkRanger

Clive, with respect, I wonder if its necessary to throw this back in someone's face everytime a question is raised about an away ticket allocation. The subject has been well rehearsed.

Personally I think the question as to whether a 1400 allocation is sufficient for an away game in the Midlands that could be critical for our Premiership future, is not unreasonable for a message board threat without all the old Auntie Nelly stuff getting raised (again)

I disagree, but no point going into it again.
WBA Tickets on 14:06 - Mar 21 with 1431 viewsYorkRanger

WBA Tickets on 13:54 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Happy to agree to disagree on this one.
WBA Tickets on 14:21 - Mar 21 with 1417 viewsRangersw12

WBA Tickets on 13:50 - Mar 21 by YorkRanger

It seems you can't comment on away allocations unless you go to all the games
WBA Tickets on 14:28 - Mar 21 with 1412 viewsNorthernr

WBA Tickets on 14:21 - Mar 21 by Rangersw12

It seems you can't comment on away allocations unless you go to all the games

Not true at all.

We can't moan about away allocations as a support base because of our ticket sales so far this season. Why is a 1,400 allocation at West Brom low? What indication have we given this season that we need more than that?
WBA Tickets on 14:32 - Mar 21 with 1408 viewsW7Ranger

WBA Tickets on 13:54 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Unbelievable!! you disagree "but no point going into it again" Erm... but you have in your own little sly way!!

I find the contempt with which you treat some of your fellow Rangers fans at times disgraceful Clive.

Not denying you do a fantastic job on this board and are fortunate enough to be able to follow "OUR" team all over the country. Well done you, what a hero you are!! Does it give you the right to have a cheap dig at others who can't??? The way you appear to look down on any fan who goes to one less game than you is unnecessary and pathetic to be honest.

Answer me this Clive, in your opinion am I any less of a QPR fan/supporter than you????
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
WBA Tickets on 14:37 - Mar 21 with 1399 viewsRangersw12

WBA Tickets on 14:28 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Not true at all.

We can't moan about away allocations as a support base because of our ticket sales so far this season. Why is a 1,400 allocation at West Brom low? What indication have we given this season that we need more than that?

Because it's relative to the situation in the season , if for example we were midtable with nothing to play for then yes 1400 would be enough

The fact WBA is cheap to get to , match tickets reasonably priced and will be a big game we should have asked for the full allocation

WBA Tickets on 14:50 - Mar 21 with 1383 viewsMichael_Hunt

TBF Clive, you do keep using the Everton game as an example which was played right in the middle of the holiday season and as far as I was aware was nearly all sold.

I was lucky enough to be able to go to that game as my week off wasn't until the end of August but I did have to miss out on the Wigan game. I'm sure that a lot of people were in the same position, having to make sure their families came first.

I was a little shocked that the Baggies tickets went straight to general sale and that the announcement of the sale date wasn't even posted on the official site even 24 hours before, and if it hadn't of been for noticing this thread on here late yesterday I would have been in the dark.

As it happens I think that 1400 is low as the Hawthorns is so easily accessable from London (and the regions), the fares are very cheap (£5 EW from Marylebone) and the majority of baggies suppoters I've ever met are quite a nice bunch who love to talk football and are quite happy to have a pint with you.

WBA Tickets on 14:57 - Mar 21 with 1371 viewsNorthernr

WBA Tickets on 14:32 - Mar 21 by W7Ranger

Unbelievable!! you disagree "but no point going into it again" Erm... but you have in your own little sly way!!

I find the contempt with which you treat some of your fellow Rangers fans at times disgraceful Clive.

Not denying you do a fantastic job on this board and are fortunate enough to be able to follow "OUR" team all over the country. Well done you, what a hero you are!! Does it give you the right to have a cheap dig at others who can't??? The way you appear to look down on any fan who goes to one less game than you is unnecessary and pathetic to be honest.

Answer me this Clive, in your opinion am I any less of a QPR fan/supporter than you????

Good grief, what a post that is.

All I've said is I don't see why a 1,400 allocation at West Brom is low given our crowds, home and away, to date this season. We haven't sold more than that for similar away games, we haven't sold out tonight for Liverpool at home, we couldn't sell out a home cup tie against Chelsea - so why is 1,400 a low allocation for West Brom?

No cheap digs, no contempt towards other fans, no looking down on anybody, no saying anybody is more or less of a fan than anybody else - no idea where any of that has come from.
WBA Tickets on 14:59 - Mar 21 with 1366 viewsW7Ranger

WBA Tickets on 14:57 - Mar 21 by Northernr

All I've said is I don't see why a 1,400 allocation at West Brom is low given our crowds, home and away, to date this season. We haven't sold more than that for similar away games, we haven't sold out tonight for Liverpool at home, we couldn't sell out a home cup tie against Chelsea - so why is 1,400 a low allocation for West Brom?

No cheap digs, no contempt towards other fans, no looking down on anybody, no saying anybody is more or less of a fan than anybody else - no idea where any of that has come from.

Try this...

"Csn't sell out chelsea at home, can't sell out Liverpool at home, can't sell out Everton away first away game in the prem for 15 years - if you want a ticket at West Brom and don't get one, where the fck have you been?"

WBA Tickets on 15:01 - Mar 21 with 1364 viewsNorthernr

WBA Tickets on 14:59 - Mar 21 by W7Ranger

Try this...

"Csn't sell out chelsea at home, can't sell out Liverpool at home, can't sell out Everton away first away game in the prem for 15 years - if you want a ticket at West Brom and don't get one, where the fck have you been?"

Yes, like I say, why would we suddenly need a whole load more tickets for this game when we haven't previously? Where are all these new people suddenly coming from?

We're a small club with a small hard core support, we're not playing well, tickets are expensive, people have other things to spend money on and worry about. I don't see why 1,400 is a low allocation, it's about par for our course.
WBA Tickets on 15:04 - Mar 21 with 1357 viewsRangersw12

WBA Tickets on 14:57 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Ok on your logic if we got to a cup final/play off final you would be happy if the FA only gave us 15-16 k which would be our average attendance or do you appreciate that for big games the support is bigger

hence why at Port Vale one year we took 4k when we needed a result and the next season we had about 800 when it was a meaningless game

WBA Tickets on 15:06 - Mar 21 with 1354 viewsNorthernr

WBA Tickets on 15:04 - Mar 21 by Rangersw12

Ok on your logic if we got to a cup final/play off final you would be happy if the FA only gave us 15-16 k which would be our average attendance or do you appreciate that for big games the support is bigger

hence why at Port Vale one year we took 4k when we needed a result and the next season we had about 800 when it was a meaningless game

You're comparing getting to a cup final with a mid April away game at West Bromwich Albion prior to a likely relegation?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024