Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
typical wba back to full strengh to play us 15:56 - Apr 12 with 451 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/west-bromwich-albion/hodgson-eyes-double-boost-1412

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

typical wba back to full strengh to play us on 16:00 - Apr 12 with 435 viewsbosh67

WBA are safe on 39 points. 37 is the magic number I think. They may want a point but they are 10 points clear of 3rd from bottom with 5 to go. They're safe, if not mathematically. A lot of the WBA players will hopefully not be wanting to risk end of season injuries.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

typical wba back to full strengh to play us on 16:02 - Apr 12 with 423 viewsHollowayRanger

bit early for that but think theres a great chance of that happening v city

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

typical wba back to full strengh to play us on 17:09 - Apr 12 with 363 viewsthemodfather

typical wba back to full strengh to play us on 16:02 - Apr 12 by HollowayRanger

bit early for that but think theres a great chance of that happening v city

they are in a good mid table place..no boing boing for them this time
it's up to us, which qpr team turns up..the looking lost or the hungry confident one!
also surely we should have more impetus, more need, more "fire" in the belly...??
please, we catch em thinking of hols and euros/whatever...
typical wba back to full strengh to play us on 17:14 - Apr 12 with 343 viewsadhoc_qpr

They owe us for the point we gifted to them at our place!

If we leave without at least a point i think we are in real trouble, hopefully the team can cope with that pressure.
typical wba back to full strengh to play us on 20:41 - Apr 12 with 242 viewsHollowayRanger

agree thanks to man utds double stitch up i think we still need 7 points to be safe 2 wins and a draw not easy vital we get the win or the very least the draw

Listen to the band play!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024