Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Open All R's Podcast 00:31 - Sep 26 with 680 viewsNorthernr

Shaun Derry and myself are the guests on tonight's programme

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=1823
New Open All R's Podcast on 10:24 - Sep 26 with 634 viewsTW_R

Well done Mr Whittington

"Chris Charles, Paul Finney and Loft for Word’s Clive Whittington to discuss everything QPR. We also have a special interview with QPR player Shaun Derry."
New Open All R's Podcast on 10:39 - Sep 26 with 623 viewsNorthernr

New Open All R's Podcast on 10:24 - Sep 26 by TW_R

Well done Mr Whittington

"Chris Charles, Paul Finney and Loft for Word’s Clive Whittington to discuss everything QPR. We also have a special interview with QPR player Shaun Derry."

There used to be a board above my desk at the Northants ET with all the incorrect names I'd been called by the punters. Ran to about 30 by the time I left.
New Open All R's Podcast on 10:53 - Sep 26 with 607 viewsWokingR

New Open All R's Podcast on 10:39 - Sep 26 by Northernr

There used to be a board above my desk at the Northants ET with all the incorrect names I'd been called by the punters. Ran to about 30 by the time I left.

New Open All R's Podcast on 11:03 - Sep 26 with 588 viewsNorthernr

New Open All R's Podcast on 10:53 - Sep 26 by WokingR

Eh?
New Open All R's Podcast on 11:18 - Sep 26 with 573 viewsblacky200

New Open All R's Podcast on 10:53 - Sep 26 by WokingR

Unless you are going to write the reports, reviews etc I suggest Clive banning Clive might not be the best idea.
New Open All R's Podcast on 11:48 - Sep 26 with 556 viewstoboboly

New Open All R's Podcast on 11:03 - Sep 26 by Northernr

Eh?

"punters" i presume.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New Open All R's Podcast on 11:58 - Sep 26 with 539 viewsTacticalR

What a top man Derry is. Calm amidst the storms at QPR, and able to handle being on the bench.

He is very complimentary about Granero and Faurlin who are his teammates, but also his rivals.

We all know he was the true captain when we got promoted, and I am sure he will make a good manager.

Air hostess clique

New Open All R's Podcast on 11:59 - Sep 26 with 533 viewsNorthernr

New Open All R's Podcast on 11:48 - Sep 26 by toboboly

"punters" i presume.

Believe me, some of the people I had to deal with on local newspapers, I could have called them much worse.
Login to get fewer ads

New Open All R's Podcast on 12:01 - Sep 26 with 529 viewsNorthernr

New Open All R's Podcast on 11:58 - Sep 26 by TacticalR

What a top man Derry is. Calm amidst the storms at QPR, and able to handle being on the bench.

He is very complimentary about Granero and Faurlin who are his teammates, but also his rivals.

We all know he was the true captain when we got promoted, and I am sure he will make a good manager.

I've got a lot of time for Derry. He sounded a little down last night, but quite philosophical I think. He seems to realise his time at the club is coming to an end, and he's sad about it, but like you say he rates Granero and Faurlin very highly. Top fella overall, I'd love him to do well in management.

To think I once branded him the "anti footballer". In actual fact he's everything a footballer should be
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
New Open All R's Podcast on 12:03 - Sep 26 with 521 viewswestolian

New Open All R's Podcast on 11:03 - Sep 26 by Northernr

Eh?

He must have a massive problem with the Northants ET !!

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

New Open All R's Podcast on 12:05 - Sep 26 with 516 viewsWokingR

New Open All R's Podcast on 11:18 - Sep 26 by blacky200

Unless you are going to write the reports, reviews etc I suggest Clive banning Clive might not be the best idea.

I meant ban the incorrect speller of Clive's name, not Clive himself
I know it's dull, miserable and wet out but wake up
New Open All R's Podcast on 12:31 - Sep 26 with 499 viewsTacticalR

New Open All R's Podcast on 12:01 - Sep 26 by Northernr

I've got a lot of time for Derry. He sounded a little down last night, but quite philosophical I think. He seems to realise his time at the club is coming to an end, and he's sad about it, but like you say he rates Granero and Faurlin very highly. Top fella overall, I'd love him to do well in management.

To think I once branded him the "anti footballer". In actual fact he's everything a footballer should be

A full and frank confession! And the Palace fans told us his legs had gone years ago.

Yes, a man who it's very easy to underestimate.

Air hostess clique

New Open All R's Podcast on 12:55 - Sep 26 with 466 viewsTW_R

New Open All R's Podcast on 11:59 - Sep 26 by Northernr

Believe me, some of the people I had to deal with on local newspapers, I could have called them much worse.

Something rhyming with "punters"?
New Open All R's Podcast on 12:57 - Sep 26 with 461 viewsWokingR

After your confession yesterday about the hard on you currently have for the team just how are you stopping yourself from messing your pants given your current opportunities to actually speak to the players ?

New Open All R's Podcast on 12:58 - Sep 26 with 457 viewsdaveB

Derrys position is a bit like Ainsworths in his last year with us, I want him to stay and be in the coaching side of things but he still has plenty to give and for his own good I hope he gets a move away and gets to play for another 3/4 years. I'd keep him till January though as we are bound to get more injuries.

A top man, I hated everything about him before he joined us, never cheered a nut meg more than the one Adel done on him at Selhurst but he's now one of my favourite ever players.
New Open All R's Podcast on 13:17 - Sep 26 with 427 viewsfakekerby

Would like to see him appear in the cups, but he's clearly nowhere near the class of Faurlin and Granero, which isn't being unfair to Derry, they're just streets ahead of most of our squad.
New Open All R's Podcast on 14:44 - Sep 26 with 376 viewsTacticalR

If Derry is down and philosophical, the best solution is to contemplate the Yangtze...

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024