Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odemwingie 12:01 - Aug 17 with 1091 viewseghamranger

I see we are being linked again with him. Think he would be good with Austin up front. West Brom dont want him and wont be in their squad.

And we badly need a striker. Would be a bit laughable after the last transfer window but sod them.
Give him a year or 2 contract and he will score
Odemwingie on 12:08 - Aug 17 with 1078 viewsbosh67

I think he's still parked outside the ground Egham!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Odemwingie on 12:11 - Aug 17 with 1072 viewskropotkin41

Does he have long term injury concerns? If not, not interested.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Odemwingie on 12:46 - Aug 17 with 1007 viewsrunningman75

I presume our scouts have to go to bed after Match of the Day, hence no potential signings from the Championship or lower leagues.
Odemwingie on 19:33 - Aug 17 with 851 viewsSomersetHoops

Odemwingie wanted to come to QPR, which is more than can be said of some players we've still got.

To answer another point I hope our scouting network consists of more than some old twits watching a few highlights on TV. From what we had before, I doubt they even bothered to do that, but rather relied on agents sales talk and a few heavily edited videos.

We need people who can recognise talent watching the lower divisions, rather than relying on what agents here and abroad are touting about so they can make a good fee.

Who's Next?

Odemwingie on 19:37 - Aug 17 with 835 viewsbaz_qpr

There is a big young lad at Carlisle (can't remember his name), admittedly I only saw highlights on TV but he looked very useful in a very poor team
Odemwingie on 19:42 - Aug 17 with 817 viewsMatch82

Odemwingie on 19:33 - Aug 17 by SomersetHoops

Odemwingie wanted to come to QPR, which is more than can be said of some players we've still got.

To answer another point I hope our scouting network consists of more than some old twits watching a few highlights on TV. From what we had before, I doubt they even bothered to do that, but rather relied on agents sales talk and a few heavily edited videos.

We need people who can recognise talent watching the lower divisions, rather than relying on what agents here and abroad are touting about so they can make a good fee.

Suspect that $$$ had something to do with his desires...

Would be interesting to see what the difference is between what we were offering then and what we offer now (not that we'll ever find out)...
Odemwingie on 19:46 - Aug 17 with 790 viewsHollowayRanger

id have gone for ricardo fuller gone blackpool for free

failing that carton cole on a free as well would be a good foil to austin

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Odemwingie on 19:57 - Aug 17 with 748 viewsTheBlob

Should have bought Britt Assombolonga.been following him since the non league Wealdstone days.Got another for Posh today.Very powerful player.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Odemwingie on 20:02 - Aug 17 with 728 viewsessextaxiboy

Said on another thread Carlton Cole is a free agent . Not the best I know but enough for this league IMO
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024