Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commentary last night 16:53 - Aug 28 with 1027 viewssimmo

Was the woman doing the commentary also the lady that has appeared on the podcast? I dont have anything against her and would take almost anything over Tony the schlong Incenzo but she kept saying we were playing in 'stripes' not hoops.

Was driving me mad.

If you could pick a double act to commentate on these games, be it past QPR players or random 'celebs', who would you choose?

[Post edited 28 Aug 2013 16:57]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Commentary last night on 17:20 - Aug 28 with 993 viewsqueensparker

I thought she was quite good - got some banter going with Rufus. Much better than the woman who used to do the Champ games on BBC 1
Commentary last night on 17:32 - Aug 28 with 964 viewsQPR1882

Commentary last night on 17:20 - Aug 28 by queensparker

I thought she was quite good - got some banter going with Rufus. Much better than the woman who used to do the Champ games on BBC 1

Rufas was embarrassed by the fact she kept on and on that the Swindon players were trying to get corners everytime they got into shooting positions ( including a direct freekick outside the box ) by aiming at QPR defenders chests.
Commentary last night on 18:00 - Aug 28 with 921 viewseastside_r

Was at the game so obviously not listening to QPR World, but as they tend to use BBC London commentators if available then it would have been one of their staffers Emma Jones who was certainly doing the reports on their FM service.

As she is a Fulham fan I would not necessarily expect her to know the difference between Hoops and Stripes.
Commentary last night on 18:07 - Aug 28 with 902 viewsQPRDave

Absolutely awful .....silly posh cow. When swindle scored i thought she was doing the scene from when Harry met Sally ....daft c**t....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024