Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proper poacher's goal 12:30 - Sep 10 with 1359 viewsbosh67

Like the look of this lad. Ale would also be able to talk with him in Argentinian.

http://video.news.com.au/2405319953/Dog-scores-header-in-football-match?area=vid
[Post edited 10 Sep 2013 12:31]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Proper poacher's goal on 12:59 - Sep 10 with 1298 viewsMytch_QPR

...and Rosie could do the contract negotiations.

My Parsons Jack Russell is pretty handy, although does have a habit of biting the football, which means they don't last long.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Proper poacher's goal on 13:13 - Sep 10 with 1261 viewsJuzzie

Looks a bit ruff to me. Would probably get blinded by the bright lights of the big city and get caught dogging etc.
Proper poacher's goal on 13:50 - Sep 10 with 1203 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

First thing I saw was another video in the top right entitled 'Baby gets testicle bitten off by monkey.'
Proper poacher's goal on 13:58 - Sep 10 with 1186 viewsMytch_QPR

Proper poacher's goal on 13:13 - Sep 10 by Juzzie

Looks a bit ruff to me. Would probably get blinded by the bright lights of the big city and get caught dogging etc.

Probably. We could call him Stan Collydog. Anyway, I think he was offside.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Proper poacher's goal on 17:59 - Sep 10 with 1001 viewsblacky200

If we bought him he would probably have 4 dodgy knees and he would get a 4 year contract for 50,000 doggy biscuits a week and all the bitches he can shag.
Proper poacher's goal on 18:04 - Sep 10 with 988 viewsClive_Anderson

I like how the defenders protest and the dog slinks off unnoticed by the ref.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024