Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donny Away 23:09 - Nov 12 with 2164 viewskingsburyR

Haven't been to Donny before.

Taking the wife's grandfather (who lives in Beverley) so want a quiet-ish part of the stand.

For those who have been is it allocated seating or sit where you want???

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Donny Away on 23:21 - Nov 12 with 2149 viewsNorthernr

Always been sit where you want before.
Donny Away on 23:26 - Nov 12 with 2142 viewsHunterhoop

It's also always been a very drunken away end for some reason.
Donny Away on 23:36 - Nov 12 with 2127 viewsDevon_4_England

Has everyone had their tickets yet?

Ordered mine at end of October when they went on sale but no sign of them yet.
Donny Away on 06:29 - Nov 13 with 2070 viewsNoDiddley

Ordered 5 got next day - gonna be messy in the 'Tut'
Donny Away on 11:39 - Nov 13 with 1912 viewsShotKneesHoop

Donny Away on 23:26 - Nov 12 by Hunterhoop

It's also always been a very drunken away end for some reason.

Best and friendliest selection of proper pubs in the Championship, that's why.

Try four or five pints of Bewdog Punk IPA beforehand and you won't notice the game.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Donny Away on 02:35 - Nov 15 with 1753 viewsSonofNorfolt

Still spaces on my coach available.
A double eye opener!
Donny Away on 07:07 - Nov 15 with 1733 viewssmegma

kingsbury : like Clive said it's sit where you want. There will loads of space by the corner flags as we wont fill that end which i believe holds about 3k.We didnt fill it 3 seasons ago when we were walking away with the league so certainly wont this time.
Donny Away on 13:32 - Nov 15 with 1654 viewsNW5Hoop

Donny Away on 07:07 - Nov 15 by smegma

kingsbury : like Clive said it's sit where you want. There will loads of space by the corner flags as we wont fill that end which i believe holds about 3k.We didnt fill it 3 seasons ago when we were walking away with the league so certainly wont this time.

It was allocated seating three years ago, unless everyone else was too pished to notice!
Login to get fewer ads

Donny Away on 13:58 - Nov 15 with 1635 viewsNorthernr

Donny Away on 13:32 - Nov 15 by NW5Hoop

It was allocated seating three years ago, unless everyone else was too pished to notice!

We were allowed to sit where we liked, off to the right as you looked at the pitch, spread the LFW lot across a couple of rows in a leisurely fashion.
Donny Away on 14:19 - Nov 15 with 1609 viewsstowmarketrange

Donny Away on 13:32 - Nov 15 by NW5Hoop

I bought mine for the box office at the Derby game and asked for the back row seats and they gave us row D.I don't think there will be any problems about sitting where you want to.I hope not anyway.
Donny Away on 21:45 - Nov 15 with 1524 viewsFDC

Donny away was my favourite day out promotion season. Absolutely hammered mind.
Donny Away on 09:03 - Nov 16 with 1446 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Has this sold out? Ticket's don't seem to available on line anymore?
Donny Away on 18:58 - Nov 16 with 1353 viewsLowerloftLad

I was looking to go but two tickets and coach travel was 85 pound just couldn't afford it this close to Xmas

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Donny Away on 19:34 - Nov 16 with 1332 viewstommytanker

I bought 6 tickets at 15:00 today online no problem at all.

On a separate note we went to a pub called the Stag Inn when we last played there. Decent pub (albeit looked dodgy when first getting there as it was in the middle of terraced houses and looked out of place). Full of rangers, and the landlord even gave us a lift to the ground. Now that is looking after your customers! 100% going back there.
Donny Away on 19:57 - Nov 16 with 1315 viewskarl

Donny Away on 14:19 - Nov 15 by stowmarketrange

I bought mine for the box office at the Derby game and asked for the back row seats and they gave us row D.I don't think there will be any problems about sitting where you want to.I hope not anyway.

It is funny how ticket offices seem to ignore what you say, I ordered tickets as near the front as possible for the recent Hibs v Celtic game as I was taking my 3yr and 7 yr old kids. Tickets came home JJ - back row of a fairly big steep stand!
Thought fair enough as the East stand is popular and against Celtic too, but got to the game and there were seats around the front area all the length of the stand. Just sat where we wanted obviously so no big problem but still.
Donny Away on 20:06 - Nov 16 with 1309 viewsVish

Donny Away on 09:03 - Nov 16 by PlumsteadQPR

Has this sold out? Ticket's don't seem to available on line anymore?

I've just logged on and they still seem to be available online.

The Championship game at Donny was just simply something else. Everyone was on a jolly, won't forget that awayday anytime soon!
Donny Away on 05:58 - Nov 17 with 1238 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Donny Away on 20:06 - Nov 16 by Vish

I've just logged on and they still seem to be available online.

The Championship game at Donny was just simply something else. Everyone was on a jolly, won't forget that awayday anytime soon!

Yep they seem to have magically reappeared. Sorted.

I've had quite a few problems with the online Box Office recently - tickets not appearing as available or letting me get all the way to the final check out screen before announcing an 'unexpected system error' and kicking me out. Is anyone else getting this or is it just my bad touch!?!

On a lighter note, long time no see Vish, hopefully I'll bump into you at Donny. Quite a few of us heading up in early train out of Kings X (0903 I think?).
Donny Away on 19:51 - Nov 18 with 1114 viewskingsburyR

That's my two purchased. Now to convince a 75year old to go on the lash!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Donny Away on 22:29 - Nov 18 with 1056 viewsShotKneesHoop

At 10.30 pm on Mnday 18 /11/2013, Offish site says 842 tickets still available, so no danger of a sell out yet.

Cheap tickets too.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Donny Away on 07:01 - Nov 19 with 1020 viewsNathanNI

Repeating a question above but has anyone yet to receive theirs?
Donny Away on 09:27 - Nov 19 with 972 viewssmegma

Donny Away on 13:58 - Nov 15 by Northernr

We were allowed to sit where we liked, off to the right as you looked at the pitch, spread the LFW lot across a couple of rows in a leisurely fashion.

I was stood across the aisle from you and Neil who managed to record the goal and he put it on here about a minute later !!!!
Donny Away on 09:34 - Nov 19 with 966 viewsRblockPrior

do you think we will take more for Donny away than we will for Blackpool away?

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Donny Away on 20:36 - Nov 22 with 886 viewstommytanker

Someone selling train ticket on fantasy island for £20 return.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024