Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Double take. 09:19 - Jun 20 with 1064 viewsPommyhoop

I was watching the match I'd recorded while at work.I had to rewind to make sure I'd seen it right.This lone Jock waving his St Andrews cross in amongst the Uruguay fans. I must of mellowed with age cos I actually laughed and froze it to show the Mrs.In my yoof I would've been going mental. I googled it and sure enough others had spotted him as well.

http://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/4EF37A83A91091511393158676480_1403210795673b8e36
[Post edited 20 Jun 2014 9:20]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Double take. on 09:22 - Jun 20 with 1038 viewsDiscodroid

yep there was a few like that , i saw in the crowd last night.

we may be a nation of wan kers to them , but to be colonised by a nation of wan kers ?? .

what does that make them?

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Double take. on 09:25 - Jun 20 with 1034 viewsPommyhoop

Indeed Mr Droid..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Double take. on 09:28 - Jun 20 with 1018 viewsWokingR

Double take. on 09:22 - Jun 20 by Discodroid

yep there was a few like that , i saw in the crowd last night.

we may be a nation of wan kers to them , but to be colonised by a nation of wan kers ?? .

what does that make them?

The tissue we use to clean up our mess
Double take. on 09:31 - Jun 20 with 1007 viewsDiscodroid

are we suprised pommy s that the cheese nibbling rat fck at 75% capacity found it easier against our very own phil 'keyop battle of the planets 'jagilkea and gary 'sir prancelot 'cahill, than i do getting a foot wa nk off nubile toes at my local barnardos??

it doesnt matter if we pension off eric bristows dad and replace him with enzo bearzot or hope powell.

the premier league will never agree to the measures required to compete even at quarter final level again.

do we care??, ive followed england since '79 and i can honestly say , not really, not since 2004.

the england national team is little more than a vehicle to keep an old institution and an old rather un pc relic , like me at a family christmas, in these modern go ahead times of footballers who look like yarbough and peoples or curtis hairston.

the bitter lottery ticket wrap of dissapointment that you turn to during close season when the main players are unavailble due to a stay in her majeyty's hotels or on a beach in montserrat with sting or the corpse of john bindon

"fck it lets give it a go, might be a good un, give him a bell"
is that a flutter in my stomach of excitement ?, is that rooney charging like a viking earl down the left wing, nah!! its glenn johnson doing his best impersonation of iconic cartoon and tom daley fore runner 'marine boy'..... and this gear's shit.

btw was that leighton baines or hans peter briegel at left back last night?? a real tour de force!!!!!

some cnt actually said this morning in the radio regarding gerrad and lampard "that i think their time is at an end and they may be to old at the next world cup"

i think in the world of modern football , experience is jettisoned with much haste ,with a modern trend for players under 65 and without lumps all over their scrote , 'de rigueur'....madness!!

just because they have the lung capacity of arthur mullard after he's been fingering his niece while tanning a bottle of grouse and smoking cubans , dosent mean they should be left out or our campaign in 2018.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as ive said all along that was the weakest squad/ first eleven , by far in my lifetime.

cloughie couldnt get a tune out of that lot.

although im sure itv's matt smith could out of 'twerks' sterling and wellbeck.
fu ckin worse than euro 88!! when taking the opposition in to account, we had 6 months to form a plan against 'joy of sex' pirlo ....what did eric bristow and 'flat iron ryan' ray lewington do??

probably vaulting pommel horses, making dummys of pirlo out of vegatable skins and dead czech pow's and emptying earth from their fu cking turn ups at lilleshall without being detected by gary nevile in pvc deaths head singlet , thats what!
highlight for me is when cheif alchemist since the days of the druids gary llewllyn broke his ankle in astonishement when we scored a goal. he was probably dancing round a potion of newts and bat droppings to aply a medicinal compound to bryan robson shoulder.

or celebrating paul vassens goal against juventus back in 1980.

rant over.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2014 9:34]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024