Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suarez 20:49 - Jun 19 with 1866 viewseghamranger

Banker ✊✊
Suarez on 21:13 - Jun 19 with 1406 viewsHollowayRanger

especially with our defence

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Suarez on 21:14 - Jun 19 with 1400 viewsN12Hoop

Maybe. But he's brilliant at football.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Suarez on 21:45 - Jun 19 with 1354 viewsN12Hoop

It's the Gerard Suarez combo

Suarez on 21:51 - Jun 19 with 1320 viewsSpiritofGregory

Liverpool would be a mid table team without Suarez.
Suarez on 21:54 - Jun 19 with 1300 viewsted_hendrix

Suarez is miles better than anything we've got, miles better.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Suarez on 21:54 - Jun 19 with 1299 viewsN12Hoop

Suarez on 21:51 - Jun 19 by SpiritofGregory

Liverpool would be a mid table team without Suarez.

And England could be World Champions with him. That's the difference someone like him and Messi can make to a team.

Suarez on 21:56 - Jun 19 with 1270 viewsCHUBBS

No Rooney's the w@nker,love Suarez a great player who lives his life like a monk to be the best he can.
Apparently he's been doing triple training sessions daily to get himself ready for this game,showed as he looked far fitter than our "world class player".
Suarez on 21:57 - Jun 19 with 1256 viewsTHEBUSH

Suarez on 21:56 - Jun 19 by CHUBBS

No Rooney's the w@nker,love Suarez a great player who lives his life like a monk to be the best he can.
Apparently he's been doing triple training sessions daily to get himself ready for this game,showed as he looked far fitter than our "world class player".

2nd goal looked offside ?
Login to get fewer ads

Suarez on 21:57 - Jun 19 with 1254 viewsClive_Anderson

He's a brilliant player to watch. Clearly loves playing the game.

Makes Rooney look like a plodding potato headed waster.
Suarez on 21:58 - Jun 19 with 1239 viewssmegma

Suarez on 21:57 - Jun 19 by THEBUSH

It was a back header by Gerrard.
Suarez on 21:58 - Jun 19 with 1237 viewsCHUBBS

Gerrard assisted so can't be off side.
Suarez on 21:59 - Jun 19 with 1226 viewsN12Hoop

It was Gerard who passed to him.

Suarez on 22:00 - Jun 19 with 1213 viewsSpiritofGregory

Suarez on 21:54 - Jun 19 by N12Hoop

And England could be World Champions with him. That's the difference someone like him and Messi can make to a team.

True but it's also the difference in attitude, no desire, we don't pass to each other just run and hit and hope.
Suarez on 22:00 - Jun 19 with 1216 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I will never ever give credit to Suarez. An absolute cheat, dives, racust, handball in the last world cup, bites. Just a disgusting human being. I will never give him credit

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Suarez on 22:03 - Jun 19 with 1192 viewsizlingtonhoop

Suarez on 22:00 - Jun 19 by RANGERS4EVER

I will never ever give credit to Suarez. An absolute cheat, dives, racust, handball in the last world cup, bites. Just a disgusting human being. I will never give him credit

He aint 'alf good at hitting the net though.
Suarez on 22:08 - Jun 19 with 1167 viewsN12Hoop

Suarez on 22:00 - Jun 19 by RANGERS4EVER

Wouldn't mind seeing him a QPR shirt though.

Suarez on 22:09 - Jun 19 with 1152 viewsSpiritofGregory

Suarez is a fantastic striker however even Welbeck would have scored from Gerrard's back header.

Suarez is not only a great talent he is also passionate about his country something that is lacking amongst the England players.
Suarez on 22:10 - Jun 19 with 1151 viewsCHUBBS

Suarez on 22:08 - Jun 19 by N12Hoop

Wouldn't mind seeing him a QPR shirt though.

We had one as talented as him,but he didn't want to turn up to training on time,Suarez stays when the rest have gone.
Suarez on 22:15 - Jun 19 with 1131 viewsCHUBBS

Suarez on 22:09 - Jun 19 by SpiritofGregory

Suarez is a fantastic striker however even Welbeck would have scored from Gerrard's back header.

Suarez is not only a great talent he is also passionate about his country something that is lacking amongst the England players.

Wellbeck would never have anticipated the flick on so he'd never have been in the position to score.
That's the thing with Suarez,he's willing to put in the extra work,just in case, that others aren't.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2014 22:23]
Suarez on 22:20 - Jun 19 with 1110 viewsparker64

Can still picture Hill's look of bemusement when Suarez nutmegged him down at the Loft end. Great player.
Suarez on 22:31 - Jun 19 with 1066 viewsWatfordR

Not an England fan, but I think there's some incredibly harsh criticism of individuals, the team and management. First time in as long as I can remember watching them that I've thought the style of play and the attitude of the players involved were moving in the right direction.

What England don't have is a Pirlo or a Suarez to call upon. But the young players have done their country proud in this tournament.
Suarez on 22:33 - Jun 19 with 1045 viewsSpiritofGregory

Suarez on 22:15 - Jun 19 by CHUBBS

Wellbeck would never have anticipated the flick on so he'd never have been in the position to score.
That's the thing with Suarez,he's willing to put in the extra work,just in case, that others aren't.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2014 22:23]

Yes, he works so hard and has mastered the art of anticipation.
Suarez on 22:35 - Jun 19 with 1043 viewsizlingtonhoop

Suarez on 22:20 - Jun 19 by parker64

Can still picture Hill's look of bemusement when Suarez nutmegged him down at the Loft end. Great player.

And I remember remarking, "Ooooh, that's not good.." To my companion in the next seat, approximately a second before the net bulged...
Suarez on 22:38 - Jun 19 with 1021 viewsCamberleyR

Cahill should have done a "Gary O'Neil" as it shall henceforth be known, on him and taken one for the team.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Suarez on 22:39 - Jun 19 with 1015 viewsFredManRave

Suarez on 22:31 - Jun 19 by WatfordR

Not an England fan, but I think there's some incredibly harsh criticism of individuals, the team and management. First time in as long as I can remember watching them that I've thought the style of play and the attitude of the players involved were moving in the right direction.

What England don't have is a Pirlo or a Suarez to call upon. But the young players have done their country proud in this tournament.

Agree with every word, except for the first 4.

Roll on 2018, we have reason to be optimistic...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024