Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed 22:58 - Jul 14 with 8912 viewsBrazilNutR

couldn't find this posted before....
Suggests we may end up keeping Remy... if none of the Champions league clubs want him. But not sure why they wouldn't buy him, and sell him on if they are not that keen. 8.5 million is peanuts for a big club..for a proven goalscorer..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/loic-remy-transfer-twist-qp
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 23:02 - Jul 14 with 6949 viewsichbinnaughty

Sh it this sounds almost sensible......I need to sit down..
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 23:06 - Jul 14 with 6912 viewsLoft1979

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 23:02 - Jul 14 by ichbinnaughty

Sh it this sounds almost sensible......I need to sit down..

I don't think Remy really wants to leave , and would be happy at Rangers...for now.
Our strikers then: Remy followed by Charlie or Bobby, and HH2. ..interesting options there.
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 23:09 - Jul 14 with 6883 viewsLblock

I dont think he'd be wanted back by certain sections of the dressing room.

Pure conjecture by me as the "no more ego's this is a band of brothers" statements never named names

If he's up for the ruck and prepared to put in a shift to add to his undoubted talent then I'd have him in a nano second

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 23:16 - Jul 14 with 6850 viewsLoft1979

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 23:09 - Jul 14 by Lblock

Pure conjecture by me as the "no more ego's this is a band of brothers" statements never named names

If he's up for the ruck and prepared to put in a shift to add to his undoubted talent then I'd have him in a nano second

New times.
Plus TF has nothing short of romanced Remy . Dressing room has different leaders too and Rio I suspect is going to be a big part of the new leadership...possibly stepping in for Clint. Remy in our squad would be electric.
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 23:18 - Jul 14 with 6840 viewschris1969

Don't think he was ever one of the bad apples, he gave 100% and tried his best to keep us in the Prem.
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 23:22 - Jul 14 with 6821 viewsQPRMUSO

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 23:18 - Jul 14 by chris1969

Don't think he was ever one of the bad apples, he gave 100% and tried his best to keep us in the Prem.

This is my view too!
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 08:20 - Jul 15 with 6427 viewsqpr1976

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 23:22 - Jul 14 by QPRMUSO

This is my view too!

Agreed - no one at the Club has ever indicated otherwise.

I'm guessing that there following were considered bad apples -
Taarabt
Traore (recently admitted lifestyle changes)
Bosingwa
Cisse
M'bia (was told by insiders at QPR, many cheered the day he left for Seville !)
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 08:32 - Jul 15 with 6385 viewsBlackCrowe

The prospect of Remy staying and playing off Austin is pretty mouthwatering, if it were to happen.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 09:26 - Jul 15 with 6277 viewsNathanNI

Does he have a date to report back, late due to world cup I'd imagine?
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 09:35 - Jul 15 with 6236 viewsQPR_John

So all those ITK with the £8M release clause were wrong or was it they read the contract but not all the way to the end?
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 10:25 - Jul 15 with 6130 viewsqpr1976

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 09:26 - Jul 15 by NathanNI

Does he have a date to report back, late due to world cup I'd imagine?

Next Week (Monday ?), I think.
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 10:28 - Jul 15 with 6113 viewsqpr1976

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 09:35 - Jul 15 by QPR_John

So all those ITK with the £8M release clause were wrong or was it they read the contract but not all the way to the end?

They were probably referring to the numerous quotes from Fernandes (2 seasons ago) and Redknapp (ever since) that his release clause was same as or just slightly above what we paid - Which was £8m !

I doubt many expected Wigan or Crystal Palace or Aston Villa to bid when Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool & Newcastle were all being mentioned.
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 10:32 - Jul 15 with 6098 viewsqpr1976

Just to add another angle......What if ?

Newcastle wanted Remy, but didn't want to pay £15 but would be willing to pay £10m.
Arsenal didn't want him, but offered to buy him for £8.5m, then selling him immediately for £10m to Newcastle ?
£1.5m profit Boom and we lose out.

Unlikely, but remember Clive Allen/Kenny Samson Arsenal/C.Palace carve up ?

I doubt they'd do same to help Spurs out though.....
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 10:38 - Jul 15 with 6076 viewsDiscodroid

can some one splice together a venn diagram a sawtooth configuration and the perodic tables so i can understand the detail of remys contract.

only magnus pike on mescallin could unravel this rich taperstry

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 10:43 - Jul 15 with 6062 viewsqpr1976

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 10:38 - Jul 15 by Discodroid

can some one splice together a venn diagram a sawtooth configuration and the perodic tables so i can understand the detail of remys contract.

The most attractive get him on the cheap.
The chancers and wannabes, have to pay more.
The ne'er do wells and wasters, waifs & strays must pay top dollar.

Simples, much like the class system !
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 11:14 - Jul 15 with 5984 viewsBrightonhoop

Cant see Arsenal coming in for him now. Good bit of work on his contract that, can almost see him playing in Hoops next season.
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 11:26 - Jul 15 with 5952 viewsak68

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 10:32 - Jul 15 by qpr1976

Just to add another angle......What if ?

Newcastle wanted Remy, but didn't want to pay £15 but would be willing to pay £10m.
Arsenal didn't want him, but offered to buy him for £8.5m, then selling him immediately for £10m to Newcastle ?
£1.5m profit Boom and we lose out.

Unlikely, but remember Clive Allen/Kenny Samson Arsenal/C.Palace carve up ?

I doubt they'd do same to help Spurs out though.....

In theory certainly possible however what does Remy get out of it which is the driving force. They could short change us this way but he would want a cut of the action, Arsenal would want a turn, the agents and football authorities get a percentage too. Lot of parties taking a cut before Newcastle even get their hands on the player who would then want a similar escape clause there. However if Arsenal want Debuchy.......
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 11:35 - Jul 15 with 5930 viewsCHUBBS

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 11:26 - Jul 15 by ak68

In theory certainly possible however what does Remy get out of it which is the driving force. They could short change us this way but he would want a cut of the action, Arsenal would want a turn, the agents and football authorities get a percentage too. Lot of parties taking a cut before Newcastle even get their hands on the player who would then want a similar escape clause there. However if Arsenal want Debuchy.......

They've already signed Debuchy and would only be signing Remy as a squad player as they already have 2 top strikers fighting over 1 place.
I'll be amazed if Liverpool don't snap him up as he'd suit their style and is worth at least double what they'd have to pay.
He's probably asking for a ridiculous signing on fee as well as his 80/90 grand a week which is probably holding back a possible move to either.
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 11:45 - Jul 15 with 5904 viewsRangersAreBack

That was pretty rich coming from Joey though! I don't think Remy would have any problem reintegrating into the squad.
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 11:48 - Jul 15 with 5884 viewsRangersAreBack

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 11:35 - Jul 15 by CHUBBS

They've already signed Debuchy and would only be signing Remy as a squad player as they already have 2 top strikers fighting over 1 place.
I'll be amazed if Liverpool don't snap him up as he'd suit their style and is worth at least double what they'd have to pay.
He's probably asking for a ridiculous signing on fee as well as his 80/90 grand a week which is probably holding back a possible move to either.

This sounds plausible to me. He was playing second fiddle to Giroud at the World Cup and would probably do likewise at Arsenal. Given Suarez has left there is a clear vacancy at Liverpool that Remy could fill at a knockdown price.
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 12:51 - Jul 15 with 5795 viewsRangersAreBack

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 09:35 - Jul 15 by QPR_John

I guess if you add Remy's desire to play in the champions league then it is tantamount to an £8m release clause.
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 12:56 - Jul 15 with 5763 viewsadhoc_qpr

So that article basically states that the release clause is only applicable to premier league clubs - and basically means only Arsenal and Liverpool can get him on the cheap.

I'd be delighted if he stayed for one more season, i'd give us a genuine chance of staying up with Remy in the team!
Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 13:32 - Jul 15 with 5694 viewsade_qpr

Be very happy if Remy stayed, like the idea of him and Charlie up front in certain games.

Also the comment at the bottom of Rio getting 30 to 40 thousand a week if signed. Not a big fan of signing 35 year olds but could live with this.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 13:42 - Jul 15 with 5666 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Interesting that this information is released at this particular moment.

I can only assume that it has come from the club or the player/agent, to encourage offers?

Either way, surely it points to Remy leaving, at such a low-price?

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 13:55 - Jul 15 with 5630 viewsRangersDave

Remy - sliding scale release clause is revealed on 10:38 - Jul 15 by Discodroid

And they blinded him with science!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024