Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's times like these... 17:17 - Jan 1 with 702 viewsFredManRave

...when you've got to look over the whole 90 minutes and not just the gut wrenching last 2.

It's obviously easier said than done but most on here were predicting an easy 2-0 win for Swansea, the ref could (should?!) have sent Green off for the handball, a midfielder scored and although at time of going to post I have no idea why Bony wasn't playing from the start, having seen his 10 minute performance, thank god he wasn't or we would have lost.

We drew 1-1 with Swansea, we maintained our 2 point gap from the relegation zone and it's New Years Day so it has to be a glass half full situation even if my actual glass is now empty.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

It's times like these... on 17:18 - Jan 1 with 678 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Agree, before the game people would have taken 1-1. Also thought it was a decent performance. Just so gutting it was the last minute. However we have to go and get something at Burnley now

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

It's times like these... on 17:21 - Jan 1 with 641 viewsYorkRanger

I agree with this - but we have to now step up away from home. If we get beaten at Hull, Sunderland and Burnley then we will be in deep sh1t
It's times like these... on 17:24 - Jan 1 with 612 viewskropotkin41

The way we see this result will change for sure. If we do okay over the next month - somewhat against expectations I feel - we will all look back and see our 1-1 against Swansea as creditable.

If we're dying on our feet and sunk into 19th or 20th, we'll see this and the Palace match as the turning of the tide against us.......... our missed opportunity to float free of the shit.

That might well be an illusion of course......... it'll depend on how bad (or good) it gets.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024