Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
40 Rare Old Photos 06:03 - Apr 1 with 1637 viewsFredManRave

Following on from Metallicas old photos thread yesterday I have literally just stumbled across the below link. No idea if it's old news, so to speak, but worth posting all the same. Number 39 is a shocker.

http://pulptastic.com/40-rare-historical-photographs-must-see/

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

40 Rare Old Photos on 08:32 - Apr 1 with 1546 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Awesome, loved the woman born in 1746!!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

40 Rare Old Photos on 19:48 - Apr 1 with 1350 viewsjohncharles

Isn't LFW wonderful ? Cheers Fred

Strong and stable my arse.

40 Rare Old Photos on 00:10 - Apr 2 with 1244 viewsPunteR

I really hope that 106 year old Armenian women's bathing suit wasnt was too short!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

40 Rare Old Photos on 02:40 - Apr 2 with 1195 viewsBklynRanger

Cheers Fred, best thing I've seen all week.
40 Rare Old Photos on 03:37 - Apr 2 with 1189 viewsFredManRave

There's just something awe inspiring when viewing "powerful" old photos. I must admit of the 40 listed I had to check that three of them were genuine, basically, The baby cage, The Sweden road chaos and the children for sale and t'internet has confirmed they're all genuine. The one that made me laugh was the first London Underground photo as I'd read the text before I saw the photo and it just took me by surprise.

So for all you oldie photo lovers out there here's another site that I've just spent several (work!) hours looking at. It's all the more impresive and awe inspiring due to the accompanying detailed and informative descriptions of what you're looking at.

http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/

Enjoy!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

40 Rare Old Photos on 09:23 - Apr 2 with 1126 viewsDiscodroids

thanks for that fred, some real tear jerkers and uplifting epic photos in equal measure.

thank you brother.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024