Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton aiming to steal QPR's transfer crown 21:50 - Jul 28 with 1523 viewsLblock

Oumar Niasse to be disposed of, career over before started

Everton signed him from Locamotive Moscow in Januyfor £13.5MILLION
Since then he's played 152 minutes
No goals

So that's £88,815 a minute excluding wages
(Niasse work if you can get it)

Makes Chris Samba, Traore, Ceasar and the gang look like great value for money
Including Traore might push it over the edge though

Bollix to this game. It's gone beyond crazy

[Post edited 28 Jul 2016 21:51]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Everton aiming to steal QPR's transfer crown on 23:56 - Jul 28 with 1285 viewsdaveB

A mate i work with is an Everton fan and he went to Palace away last season, this fella was warming up at half time and he said it was comical the man was supposed to be passing in a triangle and he miss controlled every ball, his passes were all over the place and he looked like someone who had won a competition to warm up. Something very dodgy about that deal
Everton aiming to steal QPR's transfer crown on 08:54 - Jul 29 with 1016 viewsLadbrokeR

Everton aiming to steal QPR's transfer crown on 23:56 - Jul 28 by daveB

A mate i work with is an Everton fan and he went to Palace away last season, this fella was warming up at half time and he said it was comical the man was supposed to be passing in a triangle and he miss controlled every ball, his passes were all over the place and he looked like someone who had won a competition to warm up. Something very dodgy about that deal

I ma not aware of this Everton player but i sure as hell know that i have watched a Rangers sub and thought that he looked like someone who had won a competition to warm up.
Everton aiming to steal QPR's transfer crown on 09:06 - Jul 29 with 988 viewsDesertBoot

Everton aiming to steal QPR's transfer crown on 08:54 - Jul 29 by LadbrokeR

I ma not aware of this Everton player but i sure as hell know that i have watched a Rangers sub and thought that he looked like someone who had won a competition to warm up.

I remember several football journalists shaking their head over this one. The Russian league is so weak and few had even heard of him. Amazing that Everton saw fit to splash £14M on an unknown striker.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Everton aiming to steal QPR's transfer crown on 09:20 - Jul 29 with 944 viewssimmo

My impression was that he was bought as a potential replacement in case Lukaku got injured or was sold last Jan, they didn't really have back up. Seems odd that he couldn't find his feet, he's got everything pysically and is a good age.

The dangers of buying in January.... Saying that he'd probably cost about £30m in the current market

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024