Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Madrid vs Legia 16:00 - Oct 19 with 1527 viewskingsburyR

Those Legia fans and a couple of sandwiches short.

Its not travelling "support".......its a well drilled invading army.

Dont see many actually want to stand toe to toe with the Spanish police or in some cases actually take them on!

If that was a Spurs or Liverpool (spit) then UEFA, The FA and the media would be up in arms.

Plenty of Youtube clips to showcase how bad it was yesterday!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Madrid vs Legia on 16:06 - Oct 19 with 1513 viewskingsburyR

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Madrid vs Legia on 16:34 - Oct 19 with 1455 viewsKonk

The Madrid police do have form for battering away fans minding their own business — Aberdeen and Bolton spring to mind — but I hope they kicked the cra p out of a few of those scruffy twa ts. I don’t have any time for Legia seeing as these idiots act up everywhere they go.

It's ridiculous the security resources that have to be deployed for a game of football. Boot the cun ts out of Europe for 5 years. And I'd apply that on a club-by-club basis every time there was trouble where fans were clearly attacking police/locals/local property.

PS. I like Poland and think it's a great country to visit, they just have a massive problems with divs at the football.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2016 16:41]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Madrid vs Legia on 16:54 - Oct 19 with 1392 viewsTacticalR

We got Borysiuk from Legia.

Air hostess clique

Madrid vs Legia on 18:15 - Oct 19 with 1277 viewsNortholt_Rs

Madrid vs Legia on 16:34 - Oct 19 by Konk

The Madrid police do have form for battering away fans minding their own business — Aberdeen and Bolton spring to mind — but I hope they kicked the cra p out of a few of those scruffy twa ts. I don’t have any time for Legia seeing as these idiots act up everywhere they go.

It's ridiculous the security resources that have to be deployed for a game of football. Boot the cun ts out of Europe for 5 years. And I'd apply that on a club-by-club basis every time there was trouble where fans were clearly attacking police/locals/local property.

PS. I like Poland and think it's a great country to visit, they just have a massive problems with divs at the football.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2016 16:41]

Nope not having that - Spanish police are khunts of the highest order. Alright bashing innocent scarfers when mob handed and shite-scared cowards when 1:1. I hope the Poles battered em all over the gaff.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Madrid vs Legia on 22:16 - Oct 19 with 1110 viewsTacticalR

Bumbags at dawn?

Air hostess clique

Madrid vs Legia on 22:23 - Oct 19 with 1093 viewsFredManRave

Madrid vs Legia on 22:16 - Oct 19 by TacticalR

Bumbags at dawn?

Or, Fanny Packs at dawn, for our American friends.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Madrid vs Legia on 23:48 - Oct 19 with 1022 viewsPunteR

Who's Dawn?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024