Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v Fulham, visiting from overseas 07:32 - Sep 7 with 3031 viewsHoopsie

Hi guys,

I will be travelling to London from Australia and really keen to attend the QPR-Fulham match at Loftus Road on 30 September. Any advice for a visitor? I will be with my 11 yo. which stand is good for family and ticket price, would i be able to get the tickets on match day? any tips is appreciated, thank you!!

Poll: 4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop

QPR v Fulham, visiting from overseas on 07:38 - Sep 7 with 3021 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

QPR v Fulham, visiting from overseas on 07:42 - Sep 7 with 3014 viewsPunteR

Lower loft is the family section if you'd prefer that. Probably book tickets before the game.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

QPR v Fulham, visiting from overseas on 08:31 - Sep 7 with 2969 viewsBlackCrowe

Against Fulham, the atmosphere and safety will be absolutely fine in every stand but i recommend the paddocks for the up close to the pitch action experience for an 11 year old.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

QPR v Fulham, visiting from overseas on 09:32 - Sep 7 with 2921 viewsfrancisbowles

This game is being televised on a Friday night and there should be plenty of availability.

Twickets is another option, where there may be some cheap seats available from ST holders who can't attend.

I can't make it and haven't been able to find a friend to use my tickets but I can't list them yet and am not sure when I can. I will just keep looking at the Twickets site.
QPR v Fulham, visiting from overseas on 10:35 - Sep 7 with 2895 viewsPunteR

QPR v Fulham, visiting from overseas on 09:32 - Sep 7 by francisbowles

This game is being televised on a Friday night and there should be plenty of availability.

Twickets is another option, where there may be some cheap seats available from ST holders who can't attend.

I can't make it and haven't been able to find a friend to use my tickets but I can't list them yet and am not sure when I can. I will just keep looking at the Twickets site.

You can always put your tickets on here mate.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

QPR v Fulham, visiting from overseas on 19:02 - Sep 7 with 2751 viewssmegma

QPR v Fulham, visiting from overseas on 08:31 - Sep 7 by BlackCrowe

Against Fulham, the atmosphere and safety will be absolutely fine in every stand but i recommend the paddocks for the up close to the pitch action experience for an 11 year old.

As long as it doesn't rain of course.

I'd recommend the Lower Loft/family stand
QPR v Fulham, visiting from overseas on 09:18 - Oct 4 with 2481 viewsHoopsie

Just to say I did get to watch the derby against Fulham at Loftus Road Stadium. A life dream realised! The atmosphere was magnificent but the result wasn’t! I thought we looked good but got punished by lapses and quick counter. At least they got me a goal when that went in, people seated around me had already left! Got my seat at the South Africa road stand block F row R seat 169. If I was anywhere near you we missed to say “hi”! Thanks all!

Poll: 4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop

QPR v Fulham, visiting from overseas on 13:58 - Oct 4 with 2368 viewsfrancisbowles

QPR v Fulham, visiting from overseas on 09:18 - Oct 4 by Hoopsie

Just to say I did get to watch the derby against Fulham at Loftus Road Stadium. A life dream realised! The atmosphere was magnificent but the result wasn’t! I thought we looked good but got punished by lapses and quick counter. At least they got me a goal when that went in, people seated around me had already left! Got my seat at the South Africa road stand block F row R seat 169. If I was anywhere near you we missed to say “hi”! Thanks all!

Glad you made it, bring some luck with you next time.

U Rrrrrrs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024