Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Living next door to Bettache 22:54 - Aug 28 with 2319 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Who the fook is Bettache?

Even a lot of the Harlington crowd didn't know booger all about the lad.

Looked just as fast as Bright, and that is scary fast. With a few nice touches.

Anyone have a Scooby?
Living next door to Bettache on 22:56 - Aug 28 with 2296 viewsLeedsR

Looked like a skinny Taraabt to me (from a distance without my glasses!)! Not quite the moves tho!
Living next door to Bettache on 22:58 - Aug 28 with 2286 viewsHayesender

No idea, but there were a load of the under 18's or under 17's sat near me in the lower loft, and they were all filming him on their mobiles when he came on.

Other than that I've never heard of the lad

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Living next door to Bettache on 23:00 - Aug 28 with 2258 viewssmegma

A lot of the Harlington crowd obviously havnt been to Harlington in the last year then. Was a regular in the under 18s last season and played over 20 games. Him , Amrit Bansal-McNulty and Aiden Mesias are a brilliant midfield trio.
Living next door to Bettache on 23:01 - Aug 28 with 2252 viewsWestbourneR

Not in the squad list - nothing - but he looked sharp and seriously quick. Let’s hope we sitting on an unknown wonderkid!

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Living next door to Bettache on 23:05 - Aug 28 with 2202 viewssmegma

Living next door to Bettache on 23:01 - Aug 28 by WestbourneR

Not in the squad list - nothing - but he looked sharp and seriously quick. Let’s hope we sitting on an unknown wonderkid!

If you go on the official website, click on Squads then click on Under 23s. Hey presto.
Living next door to Bettache on 23:08 - Aug 28 with 2189 viewshubble

There but for a different vowel....

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Living next door to Bettache on 23:20 - Aug 28 with 2113 viewsngbqpr

Living next door to Bettache on 22:56 - Aug 28 by LeedsR

Looked like a skinny Taraabt to me (from a distance without my glasses!)! Not quite the moves tho!

"Taaa-raabt...you're just a skinny Taraabt..."

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Living next door to Bettache on 11:21 - Aug 29 with 1605 viewsCiderwithRsie

Living next door to Bettache on 23:00 - Aug 28 by smegma

A lot of the Harlington crowd obviously havnt been to Harlington in the last year then. Was a regular in the under 18s last season and played over 20 games. Him , Amrit Bansal-McNulty and Aiden Mesias are a brilliant midfield trio.

In that case people like me who've been tearing our hair out over McClaren's youth policy need to give a bit of credit where due for looking one stage below the obvious.
Login to get fewer ads

Living next door to Bettache on 11:44 - Aug 29 with 1541 viewscaliforniahoop

Living next door to Bettache on 11:21 - Aug 29 by CiderwithRsie

In that case people like me who've been tearing our hair out over McClaren's youth policy need to give a bit of credit where due for looking one stage below the obvious.

I have been wanting some of these kids given a chance for a while. Owens, Niko, and Chair are going to be good squad players, the young kid Bettache looked very confident.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024