Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season preview part one — promotion contenders 09:08 - Jul 31 with 2179 viewsNorthernr

That exciting bit of the summer where I open my Twitter feed up to the abuse from the other 23 clubs.

Season preview part one — promotion contenders 31st Jul 2018 08:59
The first part of our preview of the 2018/19 Lancashire and District Senior League sees us focus on the 12 teams the bookies fancy to push for promotion. 5

Season preview part one — promotion contenders on 10:10 - Jul 31 with 2035 viewsswitchingcode

Very good read,thanks
Season preview part one — promotion contenders on 11:42 - Jul 31 with 1882 viewsSnipper

Great read. Thanks Clive.
Season preview part one — promotion contenders on 15:10 - Jul 31 with 1593 viewsAntti_Heinola

Incredibly, ridiculously detailed. and entertaining. Really good. Cheers.

Bare bones.

Season preview part one — promotion contenders on 22:06 - Jul 31 with 1136 viewsderbyhoop

Very informative. I'm certainly not convinced by all the teams being touted. I think it's hard to look beyond Stoke and Boro for the top 2. Some others might be able to spend their way to the top 6. But, as things stand, i can't see West Brom, Swansea, Bristol C, Norwich, Villa doing as well as the odds suggest.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Season preview part one — promotion contenders on 06:58 - Aug 1 with 949 viewsPhildo

Great read and that David Brent thing is just superb. Also I learned Brentford have signed Bananerama and Bellend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024