Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer deja vu 01:31 - Aug 23 with 1259 viewstimcocking

So we've had to listen all bloody year why we couldn't afford to keep our good players at the end of last season and it's going to save us money to give them all away. Ok, if that's truly how it is, bummer, but c'est la vie i suppose.

Are we not now going to pay drastically over the odds for several random mercenaries who are going to come in on overpaid contracts, do fcuk all whilst benching our own youngsters and leave us deeper in the sh!t than ever with a big wage bill next year, though? They've seemingly torn the whole plan up after three games. Again. Three games which they must have known we had a sh!t team for. We're being linked now with loads of players, none of whom seem very promising and none of whom will want to come here. Fcuk me, it's half a step forward, eight steps back.
Transfer deja vu on 09:07 - Aug 23 with 1116 viewsQPR_John

"Are we not now going to pay drastically over the odds for several random mercenaries who are going to come in on overpaid contracts,"

Not if we want to keep within FFP
Transfer deja vu on 09:34 - Aug 23 with 1058 viewsdavman

Transfer deja vu on 09:07 - Aug 23 by QPR_John

"Are we not now going to pay drastically over the odds for several random mercenaries who are going to come in on overpaid contracts,"

Not if we want to keep within FFP

I've said it before, but fck FFP.

Loan off every single player on our books, sign up fans and ask them to pay £4 in match fees. The hard core fans would a) get a game every few weeks and b) actually enjoy the craic when they are not playing.

This will explain to the Football League that FFP removes any chance of a level playing field giving no club the chance to grow.

F-em all.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Transfer deja vu on 09:38 - Aug 23 with 1044 viewsQPR_John

Transfer deja vu on 09:34 - Aug 23 by davman

Loan off every single player on our books, sign up fans and ask them to pay £4 in match fees. The hard core fans would a) get a game every few weeks and b) actually enjoy the craic when they are not playing.

This will explain to the Football League that FFP removes any chance of a level playing field giving no club the chance to grow.

F-em all.

While I applaud the sentiment I prefer not to kill this club simply to stick two fingers up at the FL
Transfer deja vu on 10:14 - Aug 23 with 932 viewsRoller

Doesn't the fact that we are struggling to get any players on loan suggest that we are not prepared to pay over the odds for them?
Transfer deja vu on 10:19 - Aug 23 with 917 viewsEsox_Lucius

Transfer deja vu on 09:34 - Aug 23 by davman

F-em all.

I would hazard a guess that you didn't get the 11 plus results you were expecting?

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024