Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights highlights 22:50 - Oct 2 with 2641 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/reading/11515815/rea

Some good counter attacking from us on this.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tonights highlights on 00:23 - Oct 3 with 2394 viewsBoston

So even though Sky never plays for expats, I click on the link.... and it works! Watch the vid and at the end up pop the words that say I can't view from my country or location, huh?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Tonights highlights on 00:59 - Oct 3 with 2366 viewsbrokenframe1982

Thanx mate. enjoyed that.
Tonights highlights on 01:34 - Oct 3 with 2334 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Second piece of action in the clip was just the most brilliant pass by one of our lads. Not sure who it was - watching on phone and as I’ve just woken, my eyes are still asleep - but take a bow son, that was a peach.

Well done Rs!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Tonights highlights on 07:15 - Oct 3 with 2185 viewsloneranger1

Thanks Bosh.

What a relief... a clean sheet as well!

COYRRRRRRRRRRRRRs
Tonights highlights on 07:18 - Oct 3 with 2173 viewsHunterhoop

Tonights highlights on 01:34 - Oct 3 by PlanetHonneywood

Second piece of action in the clip was just the most brilliant pass by one of our lads. Not sure who it was - watching on phone and as I’ve just woken, my eyes are still asleep - but take a bow son, that was a peach.

Well done Rs!

Wells to Eze. He then got all the way up the pitch to revive the pass back from which his shot was saved.
Tonights highlights on 09:10 - Oct 3 with 2002 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Tonights highlights on 07:18 - Oct 3 by Hunterhoop

Wells to Eze. He then got all the way up the pitch to revive the pass back from which his shot was saved.

Missed it you say? Useless prick....

Great pass, inch perfect! If a Pirlo, Messi, Zidane, Maradona or a Barton did that, we’d never hear the end of it. Worth the admission fee on its own. The boy just needs a goal.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024