Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honourable mentions 21:16 - Jan 6 with 1069 viewstoboboly

Ingram. Bear with me here. Had a torrid first half, goal was a right balls up by him. Definitely not our number 1 but he was fantastic the 2nd half, kept us in it. Pulled himself together and did what we needed 2nd half.

Secondly, Ellerslie Road lino. Didn’t see sht all day. Didn’t have a clue what went on and either ducked out and relied on the ref or made the wrong call when he did have the bottle to raise his flag. Really poor display, needed help for things 2 yards away, absolute fcktard.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Honourable mentions on 22:37 - Jan 6 with 869 viewsWatford_Ranger

My heart was in my mouth when he rushed out after we gave the ball away cheaply at the back but it was his best moment of the game. Any hesitation and it was a penalty.
Honourable mentions on 08:52 - Jan 7 with 650 viewscaliforniahoop

Honourable mentions on 22:37 - Jan 6 by Watford_Ranger

My heart was in my mouth when he rushed out after we gave the ball away cheaply at the back but it was his best moment of the game. Any hesitation and it was a penalty.

He did well after that horror moment
Honourable mentions on 10:14 - Jan 7 with 552 viewsfrancisbowles

Well said Tobobly. Unfortunate error. I'm sure he was really annoyed with himself and it could have turned into a horror show but he pulled himself together and put on a decent all round performance for the rest of the game.

He must have been working hard on his game as his kicking was so much better than early in the season.

Would probably benefit from another loan spell with first team football, if we could cover for him.
Honourable mentions on 10:55 - Jan 7 with 516 viewstimcocking

Bidwell. Absolutely fantastic moment for a player who has never had it easy at Loftus Road but has kept at it manfully and never fails to give 100%. He's never done too much wrong in my eyes (everybody messes up sometimes) and is having a bloody good season. I took a vast amount of pleasure in seeing him score and an equally vast amount of pleasure in Oteh's penalty. To see a Rangers youngster score is a wonderful thing. Can't express how much i'm loving the likes of Joe Lumley (or Matt Ingram) and Darnell and out there fighting for us.

Absolutely cracking photo in the LFW gallery of Jake in full leap, one for his album.

Also how about Cousins' effort? What a belter, still hurts me that didn't go in. And that free kick, i could taste it...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024