Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR desperate to end rotten run - Preview 11:11 - Feb 26 with 1395 viewsNorthernr

QPR desperate to end rotten run - Preview 26th Feb 2019 11:09
Queens Park Rangers, with seven straight league defeats to their name for the first time since 1996, are desperate for a change in fortunes against high-flying Leeds at Loftus Road tonight. 6

QPR desperate to end rotten run - Preview on 12:04 - Feb 26 with 1297 viewsDannyPaddox

9 straight defeats in 1969 - yes. But let it be known we smashed Arbroath.

QPR desperate to end rotten run - Preview on 13:54 - Feb 26 with 1101 viewsenfieldargh

QPR desperate to end rotten run - Preview on 12:04 - Feb 26 by DannyPaddox

9 straight defeats in 1969 - yes. But let it be known we smashed Arbroath.

we beat Stoke 2-1 to end the rot, I missed it, I was in bed with the mumps.

Like the way the Cup Final was always listed.....as if

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR desperate to end rotten run - Preview on 14:27 - Feb 26 with 1075 viewsDannyPaddox

QPR desperate to end rotten run - Preview on 13:54 - Feb 26 by enfieldargh

we beat Stoke 2-1 to end the rot, I missed it, I was in bed with the mumps.

Like the way the Cup Final was always listed.....as if

79/80. Had a deliriously high temperature but didn't want to miss the game. Got outside the front door, dropped to my knees and threw up on the front path. My Mum suggested I better give this one a miss. Only game I missed all season. The bastards only went and won 7-0!
QPR desperate to end rotten run - Preview on 14:48 - Feb 26 with 1043 viewsMick_S

QPR desperate to end rotten run - Preview on 14:27 - Feb 26 by DannyPaddox

79/80. Had a deliriously high temperature but didn't want to miss the game. Got outside the front door, dropped to my knees and threw up on the front path. My Mum suggested I better give this one a miss. Only game I missed all season. The bastards only went and won 7-0!

Burnley? If I remember correctly, we were the featured game on Match of the Day. I watched it in a restaurant in Milton Keynes.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR desperate to end rotten run - Preview on 16:58 - Feb 26 with 890 viewsqprd

i wonder how many supporters turn up tonight

if we concede in the first 10-15 minutes, the crowd is going to turn fast....
QPR desperate to end rotten run - Preview on 17:21 - Feb 26 with 874 viewsSilverfoxqpr

"Our stats man Jack Supple informs me the R’s last lost eight in a row back in December 1990 during that famous injury crisis when Don Howe was in charge"

Funnily enough I was thinking about that run this morning on the way to work and wondering how many in a row it had been. I remember standing on the terraces at Plough Lane sometime in December absolutely freezing watching us go 3-0 down pretty quickly, the Wimbledon fans singing you're going down and me agreeing with them. We didn't so remain ever hopeful we'll turn this around sooner rather than later.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024