Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dom Ball, Scowen, Lumley 21:36 - Aug 25 with 1893 viewsJoolz69

So happy for Warburton and entire squad to have won on Saturday. Was genuinely worried that all the positive football, the possession, the relief and joy of FINALLY watching a team that play how we're supposed to. Add Chair, Eze, Manning, Bright AND Lumley, and it means I'm more optimistic about the season than I've been for years. I sit in Upper loft and the amount of verbal siht that was coming out the mouths from people behind me was unreal. Also, every time we lost possession it started again. Who are these people. I love what and how we're trying to do and play and I'll save any criticism for places like this. I'm not sure that Ball and Scowen should be in same starting 11.Granted it was only 1st or 2nd start for Ball but I thought he was by far our worst player. Also, it seems like Scowen is trying too hard. All that being said, watching Chair and Eze in same side is something special and beautiful made even more so by fact that they are homegrown. Love my team atm and can't wait for Wednesday then Wednesday
Dom Ball, Scowen, Lumley on 03:51 - Aug 26 with 1561 viewssmegma

Eze and Chair are "homegrown" is stretching it a bit. Eze joined aged 18 and Chair 19. But as you mention they are a bit special.
Dom Ball, Scowen, Lumley on 05:20 - Aug 26 with 1534 viewstimcocking

Dom Ball, Scowen, Lumley on 03:51 - Aug 26 by smegma

Eze and Chair are "homegrown" is stretching it a bit. Eze joined aged 18 and Chair 19. But as you mention they are a bit special.

Shhhh, homegrown they are...
Dom Ball, Scowen, Lumley on 06:26 - Aug 26 with 1510 viewsHooparoo

Dom Ball, Scowen, Lumley on 05:20 - Aug 26 by timcocking

Shhhh, homegrown they are...

Home fertilised?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Dom Ball, Scowen, Lumley on 07:05 - Aug 26 with 1465 viewsQPROslo

I thought Ball was one of our better players 1st half Saturday. Hadn't seen much of him before, but he seemed to be doing what Cameron has been doing quite well, not 100% by any means as he said himself, but his passing was better than Cameron's and Scowen's of late, and he was getting some tackles in.
Dom Ball, Scowen, Lumley on 23:40 - Aug 26 with 1015 viewsenfieldargh

Dom Ball, Scowen, Lumley on 07:05 - Aug 26 by QPROslo

I thought Ball was one of our better players 1st half Saturday. Hadn't seen much of him before, but he seemed to be doing what Cameron has been doing quite well, not 100% by any means as he said himself, but his passing was better than Cameron's and Scowen's of late, and he was getting some tackles in.

Ball has surprised me when Ive seen him(mostly in the friendly's)

He has a very good first touch and looks to pass forwards. Sim[le short passes look like his forte plus he can tackle and is combative in the air.

Can play all along the back line and defensive mid.

Hardly played for Rotherham but d=featured heavily in Aberdeen's good season last year.

Only 24 looks solid and hopefully a very useful squad member.

I think the management are giving him every chance to get back his mojo, think he will start against pompey along side Matt Smith.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Dom Ball, Scowen, Lumley on 00:13 - Aug 27 with 969 viewssmegma

Dom Ball, Scowen, Lumley on 23:40 - Aug 26 by enfieldargh

Ball has surprised me when Ive seen him(mostly in the friendly's)

He has a very good first touch and looks to pass forwards. Sim[le short passes look like his forte plus he can tackle and is combative in the air.

Can play all along the back line and defensive mid.

Hardly played for Rotherham but d=featured heavily in Aberdeen's good season last year.

Only 24 looks solid and hopefully a very useful squad member.

I think the management are giving him every chance to get back his mojo, think he will start against pompey along side Matt Smith.

Best player on the pitch in the Watford friendly .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024