Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham faltering at worst possible time - Interview 20:04 - Jun 29 with 925 viewsNorthernr

Konk's thoughts....

Fulham faltering at worst possible time - Interview 29th Jun 2020 20:02
Fulham were hoping to chase down the top two in the summer fixtures but have returned to action with two defeats without scoring, and have lost star striker Aleksander Mitrovic to a three game ban. We spoke to our old mate Konk, and Dan Smith from the Fulham Focus website. 5

Fulham faltering at worst possible time - Interview on 07:48 - Jun 30 with 719 viewsNorthernr

Our interview with Fulham Focus is here...

https://fulhamfocus.com/opposition-focus-qpr/
Fulham faltering at worst possible time - Interview on 08:30 - Jun 30 with 669 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Entertaining all 'round, and maybe some hope for us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fulham faltering at worst possible time - Interview on 09:12 - Jun 30 with 632 viewsrsonist

Fulham faltering at worst possible time - Interview on 08:30 - Jun 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Entertaining all 'round, and maybe some hope for us.

I put my money on a Rodak hat trick straight away.
Fulham faltering at worst possible time - Interview on 09:17 - Jun 30 with 622 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fulham faltering at worst possible time - Interview on 09:12 - Jun 30 by rsonist

I put my money on a Rodak hat trick straight away.

Rhoda?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fulham faltering at worst possible time - Interview on 10:06 - Jun 30 with 563 viewsterryb

I was taken straight back to the 2013/14 season!

A manager with no idea of tactics, a side full of "big" names that under perform, a reliance on a lone person to score the goals & a squad that mainly can't be sold for a decent return with wages that can't be maintained!

Can you imagine how we would have survived had we not won the play off final?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024