Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough history 11:45 - Jul 3 with 542 viewsNorthernr

Rare extended footage of a win up there in 1993 included...

Late Ferdinand strike downs Boro - History 3rd Jul 2020 11:45
Having covered the thrilling 3-3 draw between QPR and Boro in 1992/93 earlier this season, today we look back at the much tighter return fixture between the sides which was settled by a single Les Ferdinand goal 15 minutes from time. 0

Middlesbrough history on 12:35 - Jul 3 with 487 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I was at that game in '93 up there but I can only remember the goal.

Either we really robbed them or they are the most biased highlights ever!

That Compaq shirt in the photo was awesome, too. Ferdinand looked a monster in it.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 12:51]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Middlesbrough history on 13:22 - Jul 3 with 433 viewsCamberleyR

The game that ended Gary Penrice's season getting his leg broken by a bad tackle by Gittens just as he was really starting to get a proper partnership with Les going (both getting four goals each in the previous five games).

Bradley Allen filled in admirably but I always wondered what might have been that season had Penrice stayed fit (that and Ray Wilkins not getting injured). He was on seven goals but I reckon he'd have gone on to get fifteen.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Middlesbrough history on 13:31 - Jul 3 with 421 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Middlesbrough history on 13:22 - Jul 3 by CamberleyR

The game that ended Gary Penrice's season getting his leg broken by a bad tackle by Gittens just as he was really starting to get a proper partnership with Les going (both getting four goals each in the previous five games).

Bradley Allen filled in admirably but I always wondered what might have been that season had Penrice stayed fit (that and Ray Wilkins not getting injured). He was on seven goals but I reckon he'd have gone on to get fifteen.

Good point, Camberley. I'd forgotten that was the game.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Middlesbrough history on 16:26 - Jul 3 with 383 viewsqprxtc

Didn’t we have two bad injuries in this game? One before the game started or something? I could be wrong.

I could be right. I could be taking a load of shite. (c) John stinky Lydon
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024