Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How satisfied are you with our transfer window dealings? 22:56 - Oct 18 with 1434 viewsE17hoop

How satisfied are you with our transfer window dealings?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

How satisfied are you with our transfer window dealings? on 22:58 - Oct 18 with 1423 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I think they did their best.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

How satisfied are you with our transfer window dealings? on 23:00 - Oct 18 with 1412 viewsLythamR

How satisfied are you with our transfer window dealings? on 22:58 - Oct 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

I think they did their best.

Almost but not quite delighted
How satisfied are you with our transfer window dealings? on 23:10 - Oct 18 with 1374 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Far too early to tell.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How satisfied are you with our transfer window dealings? on 10:12 - Oct 19 with 1183 viewsfrancisbowles

I think (gut feeling) they did as well as expected. We don't know what price, fee and wages, especially wages, other players would have cost.

We could have done with another left sided cb as cover and getting a goalkeeper out but if the right defender wasn't available and nobody wanted Joe or Liam then not a lot we can do about it.

The additions that we have made all seem to bring added quality and insurance against losing BOS in the near future and I believe make us a much stronger squad than the one we had in the second half of last season.
How satisfied are you with our transfer window dealings? on 10:22 - Oct 19 with 1161 viewsBrianMcCarthy

How satisfied are you with our transfer window dealings? on 10:12 - Oct 19 by francisbowles

I think (gut feeling) they did as well as expected. We don't know what price, fee and wages, especially wages, other players would have cost.

We could have done with another left sided cb as cover and getting a goalkeeper out but if the right defender wasn't available and nobody wanted Joe or Liam then not a lot we can do about it.

The additions that we have made all seem to bring added quality and insurance against losing BOS in the near future and I believe make us a much stronger squad than the one we had in the second half of last season.

Good post. Agree with all of that. The last line remains to be seen but I think you may be right.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024