Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Dreams 11:58 - Nov 24 with 474 viewsAntti_Heinola

I am far, far too old to still be dreaming about (even playing for) QPR, but it still happens, and for some reason recently, even more often. Anyone else had this? I think I've dreamt (incorrect) performances and results of maybe 4 of our last 6 games.

Last night I dreamt that on one day in earlier kick offs, three former QPR strikers all scored hat tricks, and everyone thought that was a great omen for the Rotherham game, which apparently I was playing in.

The three hat trick scorers were, um, retired, but apparently still playing: Dichio (three absolute gifts), Crouchie and then, 'a striker we had for a bit from Watford' who I didn't recognise in my dream. Wasn't Furs. Or Dominic Foley. Bit odd.

Anyway. Other people's dreams are dull i know, but, thought I'd let you know in case Dykesey miraculously bags a hat trick tonight.

Bare bones.

QPR Dreams on 12:15 - Nov 24 with 434 viewsJuzzie

I don't recall (m)any dreams about QPR but I do remember many years ago dreaming a day or so earlier about the Littlewoods Cup final between Arsenal and Liverpool.

I dreamt Ian Rush scored first and Arsenal went on to win 2-1.

Now, for those who are old enough (sob) to remember, those were the days that when Ian Rush scored Liverpool never lost, never.

I should have put a tenner on it as that's exactly what happened.

I wonder what odds I would have got on that?
QPR Dreams on 12:29 - Nov 24 with 413 viewsRs_Holy

Yeah I’ve had a few QPR dreams… The best by a long way was when I dreamt I was playing for QPR around the mid 90’s. We were 1-0 up at Newcastle but really under pressure as the game went into injury time. QPR got a free kick near Newcastle’s goal and I positioned myself on the edge of the penalty area… Newcastle cleared but it fell perfectly to me for a right foot volley. I hit it perfectly but through a lot of players and lost the ball as it headed toward the goal… I heard the ball hit the post…!?!?... and then... the net bulged and a couple of thousand travelling QPR fans went mental… I don’t think I will ever forget that one.
QPR Dreams on 12:41 - Nov 24 with 388 viewsBoston

I've had a few nightmares about owning them.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR Dreams on 12:44 - Nov 24 with 382 viewsStanFan

Some of the rubbish performances have given me sleepless nights. Does that count?
QPR Dreams on 12:46 - Nov 24 with 374 viewsR_from_afar

I have dreamed that I am a professional footballer a couple of times, but sadly, never for QPR. The first time, I dreamed that David Moyes, then Everton manager, offered me a contract. I woke up deliriously happy, but it gradually dawned on me that it was just a dream. I have never forgiven Moyes, even if it was in a dream, it was a verbal contract!

The other dream saw me actually make it onto the pitch, in an actual Premiership game...for Norwich! Don't ask me how that concept seeped into my subconscious. Perhaps it's because I like their kit. Anyway, Farke had put me in the team and there I was, attacking up the right wing, exchanging passes with Pukki and Cantwell. Strange considering I normally play at centre back.

I have a lot more dreams about being on stage in an band. In almost every case, I can't play my instrument properly and am feeling pretty stressed because of it. I think I was in Inspiral Carpets in one of my dreams. I have that dream less often now, I think because I can actually play electric guitar reasonably well. Hey ho...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR Dreams on 13:12 - Nov 24 with 334 viewsSuperhoop83

Antti - the third striker was Michel Ngonge. If Dichio can score a hat-trick, so can he.

I have loads of dreams about QPR and was very relieved to wake up from one recently where we got a right hiding.

Suffering since 1978.

QPR Dreams on 13:17 - Nov 24 with 328 viewsAntti_Heinola

QPR Dreams on 13:12 - Nov 24 by Superhoop83

Antti - the third striker was Michel Ngonge. If Dichio can score a hat-trick, so can he.

I have loads of dreams about QPR and was very relieved to wake up from one recently where we got a right hiding.

ha ha, the Forest one I had was I think we were three down, came back, and then it was on a knife edge...

It wasn't Ngonge. He looked like a modern day Peter Withe.

Bare bones.

QPR Dreams on 13:29 - Nov 24 with 312 viewsRs_Holy

QPR Dreams on 13:12 - Nov 24 by Superhoop83

Worst QPR dream was when I turned up for a game having not been for ages … I got a ticket at the ground for the Upper Loft and when I got to my seat couldn’t believe the lack of fans (probably 2000-3000 in the ground as the teams walked out)… I shouted to the chap next to me “Hey fella… where the f*** are all the fans”. He replied angrily “This is pretty good for bottom of League 2 mate”!!! … My heart sank ☹
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024