Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A very Good Friday, QPR run riot against hapless Cov - Report 11:45 - Apr 4 with 1767 viewsNorthernr

A very Good Friday, QPR run riot against hapless Cov - Report 4th Apr 2021 11:40
QPR returned from the latest international break rested and in flying form on Good Friday, running riot against a dire Coventry side before declaring at 3-0. 8

A very Good Friday, QPR run riot against hapless Cov - Report on 12:25 - Apr 4 with 1621 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Belter.

Thanks Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

A very Good Friday, QPR run riot against hapless Cov - Report on 12:35 - Apr 4 with 1592 viewsOldPedro

"Yoann Barbet to Charlie Austin, Charlie Austin to Ilias Chair, Ilias Chair to the rampaging man in the Lee Wallace costume, the rampaging man in the Lee Wallace costume to Chris Willock, header, post, net. "

The rampaging man in the Lee Wallace costume - almost choked on my coffee reading this line

Great report - so many good performances but how good were Field and Johansen!!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

A very Good Friday, QPR run riot against hapless Cov - Report on 12:40 - Apr 4 with 1572 viewsNorthantsHoop

Totally agree with your report Clive. It would be great to sign Field on a permanent, does the simple things well. Johansen would be a dream signing (hoping, but unlikely), he again does the simple things well, but dictates play, something we have been missing in the midfield for years.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 12:41]
A very Good Friday, QPR run riot against hapless Cov - Report on 13:05 - Apr 4 with 1503 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive. Lovely to relive Friday's entertainment through your enjoyable report.

I really hope we can finalise a deal for Field. He looks very good already but think he has potential to be even better at a Club like us, that now has the ability to develop young players.
A very Good Friday, QPR run riot against hapless Cov - Report on 18:24 - Apr 4 with 969 viewsEsox_Lucius

I just saw this on the Cov match thread
"We make them look like 11 Adel Taarabts."

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024