Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match stream 11:35 - Apr 10 with 1162 viewsPerthRs

I know the game today is being shown in the UK on Sky Sports and in a couple of other countries but not here in Australia.
I’m sure that someone at Sky Sports will know that in Australia we don’t have the luxury of receiving multiple Sky Sports channels and sometimes if we are lucky we get the matches broadcast on BeIn Sport, today they are showing Millwall v Swansea City followed by Derby County v Norwich City.
This is not the first time it has happened but the club do not seem to be interested in raising this issue with EFL or the broadcaster and just go along presuming we all have access to Sky Sports.

Sorry rant over just pi55ed off not being able to see tonight game.
Match stream on 11:44 - Apr 10 with 1132 viewsfrancisbowles

I feel your pain mate. Hope they can get a win and you can enjoy it later on the website.

Have any of you Aussie Rrrs asked the club to raise this with the Football League?
Match stream on 11:50 - Apr 10 with 1111 viewsPerthRs

Match stream on 11:44 - Apr 10 by francisbowles

I feel your pain mate. Hope they can get a win and you can enjoy it later on the website.

Have any of you Aussie Rrrs asked the club to raise this with the Football League?

Yes I've sent an email but it seems to have been put in the f**k it bucket
Match stream on 13:00 - Apr 10 with 1035 viewsstowmarketrange

How dare you moan about having to watch Wayne Rooney’s direby county v the champions this year?
Is big fat Wayne not enough to ensure that you watch it from start to finish?
Match stream on 13:40 - Apr 10 with 985 viewsPerthRs

Match stream on 13:00 - Apr 10 by stowmarketrange

How dare you moan about having to watch Wayne Rooney’s direby county v the champions this year?
Is big fat Wayne not enough to ensure that you watch it from start to finish?

My humble apologies I should be grateful that they showing Rooney’s Wan kers v The Six Fingered champs,
Had a laugh at your post 😆
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024