Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keeper for next season 19:10 - May 1 with 1748 viewsdmm

Should Dieng depart, which of our present keepers would we want promoted to the no 1 jersey? Marshall, Archer, Westwood or Walsh?

Or do we find a new one?

For me, a new keeper is a must, but I'd love it if we could keep Dieng.
Keeper for next season on 19:17 - May 1 with 1680 viewsbosh67

If Dieng leaves then I presume Archer with Mahoney as number 2.

It all depends on who our next manager feels would work and of course Pep still has to tie up the title for City before getting an Uber down to here. He'll have to decide when he arrives.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Keeper for next season on 19:25 - May 1 with 1654 viewsMyke

So I think Marshall and Archer's (and Westwood) contracts all expire after Swansea. If we lose Dieng ( unlikely) I would make Walsh and MM 1st choices and let them fight it out for the Jersey. It's clear we are heading for a period of transition now (again) so may as well learn their trade on site. If Dieng stays send MM out on loan
Keeper for next season on 19:30 - May 1 with 1637 viewsDannytheR

Archer and Walsh will be the ones under contract. Westwood and Marshall will be elsewhere.
Keeper for next season on 20:09 - May 1 with 1558 viewsLazyFan

Keeper for next season on 19:30 - May 1 by DannytheR

Archer and Walsh will be the ones under contract. Westwood and Marshall will be elsewhere.

Agreed.
Already Marshall's agent touting him for a move to Hibs.

I think Smithers is out of contract. If we sell Dieng we shall have plenty of money for 2 decent keepers. This I am not worried about. Keepers are usually the least expensive player to buy.

zzzzzzzzzz

Keeper for next season on 20:54 - May 1 with 1486 viewsdmm

Keeper for next season on 20:09 - May 1 by LazyFan

Agreed.
Already Marshall's agent touting him for a move to Hibs.

I think Smithers is out of contract. If we sell Dieng we shall have plenty of money for 2 decent keepers. This I am not worried about. Keepers are usually the least expensive player to buy.

I saw somewhere that Cardiff are letting Smithies go because of his high wages. Not sure if that's true but, if so, I assume it would put us off signing him again.
Keeper for next season on 22:04 - May 1 with 1323 viewsCamberleyR

Hopefully Dieng is still there next season with Walsh and Mahoney both getting good quality loans to League teams.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Keeper for next season on 22:29 - May 1 with 1263 viewsMyke

Keeper for next season on 20:54 - May 1 by dmm

I saw somewhere that Cardiff are letting Smithies go because of his high wages. Not sure if that's true but, if so, I assume it would put us off signing him again.

Yes and also that he wants to move North
Keeper for next season on 09:40 - May 2 with 912 viewsEsox_Lucius

Harry Halwax, just for the name and the waxed mustachio he will need to sport.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Keeper for next season on 10:55 - May 2 with 810 viewsOldPedro

Maybe the mythical Dillon Barnes will actually get a game for QPR..........

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024