Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Given shit! 01:50 - Apr 8 with 1344 viewsconnell10

I didn't go today , I had a tight hammy! Anyone there can you tell me if the players were given shit at the final whistle or were there people actually clapping them ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Given shit! on 07:06 - Apr 8 with 1210 viewsWegerles_Stairs

They were given the bird pretty much from the second goal onwards. It was mostly coming from a section of Stanley (S). Very audible chants of 'You're not fit to wear the shirt' and loud boos. However, not everyone was happy about this - I think some people think you shouldn't boo your own team whatever the circumstances, so it was quite surreal from that point onwards. When Laird was subbed, he was booed off but also had plenty of people applauding him and high-fiving him as he walked around the pitch.

Loud booing at the end and again that section of Stanley held an anti-board banner up and gave the bird to anyone who came over. That included Ainsworth.

I clapped Albert as he walked past as he was our best player (which rather says it all), Dykes (who at least tried) and Chrissy because he's my favourite player (and spent the afternoon having his shirt ripped off). I booed too though.
Given shit! on 09:33 - Apr 8 with 1043 viewsstowmarketrange

Given shit! on 07:06 - Apr 8 by Wegerles_Stairs

They were given the bird pretty much from the second goal onwards. It was mostly coming from a section of Stanley (S). Very audible chants of 'You're not fit to wear the shirt' and loud boos. However, not everyone was happy about this - I think some people think you shouldn't boo your own team whatever the circumstances, so it was quite surreal from that point onwards. When Laird was subbed, he was booed off but also had plenty of people applauding him and high-fiving him as he walked around the pitch.

Loud booing at the end and again that section of Stanley held an anti-board banner up and gave the bird to anyone who came over. That included Ainsworth.

I clapped Albert as he walked past as he was our best player (which rather says it all), Dykes (who at least tried) and Chrissy because he's my favourite player (and spent the afternoon having his shirt ripped off). I booed too though.

There were a few people in NL that seemed to be telling GA to F off too.I didn’t clap or boots I was just stunned at the sheer crapness of our performance.Mind you I was stone cold sober.
Given shit! on 13:00 - Apr 8 with 933 viewsHayesender

I honestly think the people clapping Laird are suffering some form of Stockholm syndrome

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Given shit! on 15:06 - Apr 8 with 834 viewsLowerloftLad

Given shit! on 13:00 - Apr 8 by Hayesender

I honestly think the people clapping Laird are suffering some form of Stockholm syndrome

I got up and left on second goal and your not to fit to wear the hoops was ringing around very loudly.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Given shit! on 15:33 - Apr 8 with 771 viewsHammersmithR

I’ve never understood when fans have watched yet another pi55 poor performance then people clap them at the end. What exactly are you clapping for? Have never understood it. About time the players and board know how hacked off most of the support is at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024